The Renault Alpine- official pics of the new A110

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 512 comments
After F Type, this is 2nd car to stay true to it's ambition. Hopefully, Toyota, Mazda and especially Peugeot will learn from them

What do you mean?

The MX-5 has been pretty much perfect non-stop for 20 years. And except for the price, I don't think the GT86 failed to meet any expectations.

What do you mean?

The MX-5 has been pretty much perfect non-stop for 20 years. And except for the price, I don't think the GT86 failed to meet any expectations.
Neither of which will be cross shopped with the Alpine.

If this is going to have 300hp something tells me this will be more like the 4C price, it won't be as light but with a MR or RR layout it's likely not to be cheap.

I hope they make a lower powered version with something in the mid 250hp range and sell it competitively with say a 370Z or something, I think that could be a real winner.

Alpine_04.jpg

Alpine_05.jpg
Alpine_06.jpg

👍 Nice. Very close to the concept.

Looking at the small size of the brakes, i'm doubting that it's particularly heavy.

I am not fond of french cars.

But I have always loved the Apline A110 and A310
Now if Renault make a gordini 8. but still keep that boxy shape with the engine in the back I would love one.

It's a pity they have chosen to put it in such a high price bracket. Looks like the sort of thing that should be in the £30k area not starting at £50k.

It's a pity they have chosen to put it in such a high price bracket. Looks like the sort of thing that should be in the £30k area not starting at £50k.

I'm not sure. Looks every bit as exotic as a similarly priced 718 Cayman S to me. £30k gets you a well-spec'd GT86. It certainly looks like a pricier car than that.

Looked a little bit weird to me on 1st look... :irked: but in the end I think the final result is pretty nice :embarrassed::tup:

I find it quite exciting that they called it the A110. And good job to them on keeping the car so close to its concept, looks like I need a new desktop background as I, like the rest of us (most of the rest of us) cannot afford such things... Damn rich people, doing things in exchange for money successfully. :P

You know, I dig this car! The A110 is one of my all-time favorite cars. This 21st Century rendition looks great to me. I like how the car somewhat has the similar silhouette as the classic A110. Though obviously, this car is more modern in design. But again- I dig it!

Stunningly beautiful and original yet a fine tribute to it's history. Gotta love that simple and uncluttered interior too when it seems that most modern manufacturers have gone button crazy again.

I'm guessing most will be ordered in the blue, in mean, is anyone really going to get the black or white ones?

Back