The Renault Alpine- official pics of the new A110

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 512 comments
My god, I though the exterior was nice, but the interior is an absolute masterpiece. Please don't become a classic, so I can buy you for a resonable price in a few years.

Not really liking that center console thing at all. They should have replaced it with a handbrake and a giant cupholder with two window switches on it.

Technical data from official document

A110 Première Edition

Recommended Retail Price France incl. VAT (provisional) :
58 500 €

Engine type : 1.8L 4cyl. 16v

Maximum power : 252PS @ 6000tr/min

Maximum torque : 320 Nm

Architecture : Mid Engine, rear-wheel drive

Gearbox type : Getrag 7 speeds DCT, wet clutch

Unladen weight (DIN) : 1103 kg

Power-to-weight ratio : 228PS/tonne

Weight distribution : (44% front/56% rear)

Dimensions : 4178/1798/1252 mm (L/l/h)

Wheelbase : 2419 mm

Track width, front : 1556 mm

Track width, rear : 1553 mm

Chassis front/rear axle : Double wishbone/Double wishbone

Brake front/rear : 4 piston fixed caliper 320 mm/single piston floating caliper 320 mm

Aero : Cd*A: 0.621 m² Cd: 0.32

Fuel tank : 45 l

Boot capacity: 100 l rear 96 l front

Wheels and tyres : 205/40R18 (front) - 235/40R18 (rear)

Top speed* : 250 km/h

0 to 100kph : 4.5 s

Fuel consumption (combined NEDC):** 6.2 l/100km

CO2 **: <140 g CO2/km

* Electronically limited
**subject to official confirmation

:eek: 1103kgs is pretty light these days. Looks to be a curb weight too, not a stupid dry weight that some manufacturers try to pass off as relevant.

They have one in balck at Geneva. Not sure why auto news sites are not posting pics of it?
alpine-a110.jpg
alpine-a110.jpg

Interesting interview, because now I actually know the difference between the Premiere Edition and the normal car.. I think. The Premiere edition weighs 1103KG due to "nice big wheels; navigation; nice leather and nice carpets. So, I'd imagine the 1080KG A110 will have all (most?) those things as options?

Interesting interview, because now I actually know the difference between the Premiere Edition and the normal car.. I think. The Premiere edition weighs 1103KG due to "nice big wheels; navigation; nice leather and nice carpets. So, I'd imagine the 1080KG A110 will have all (most?) those things as options?

I like how the guy didn't give the Journalist a PR sales job, would be lovely to have more of that.

Also: Welp, there goes another catchy song to linger in my head for weeks.

I wonder who's gonna be the first studio to offer the digital version of it in a game.

Has this been confirmed yet?
It'd be a real shame if it didn't.

Here is what the press kit says:

A DEDICATED ALPINE DEALER NETWORK
Deliveries of the new Alpine A110 will commence late 2017 in the following countries:
 Austria
 Belgium
 France
 Germany
 Italy
 Luxembourg
 The Netherlands
 Poland
 Portugal
 Spain
 Switzerland

Deliveries in the United Kingdom and Japan (RHD) will commence in 2018. A network of around 60 dedicated Alpine showrooms will open before A110 deliveries commence, managed by dealers selected from the best of Groupe Renault’s existing partners. Dedicated Alpine advisors will ensure that the Alpine customers will be served by people as knowledgeable and passionate about Alpine as they are themselves. The first Alpine showroom will open late March 2017 in Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris

Surprised it's not coming to China or US.

Considering there market sizes you would think it would be a given.

Alpine has practically little market share, historical or otherwise, in the US. (Not counting Renault's sojourn into the US, either by itself, or with AMC, Alpine is pretty much it's own separate brand)

I love this thing, it looks very true to the original. Now if only we could also get a new Lancia Stratos.
That one commissioned on a 430S body was gorgeous and a proper tribute imo. Shame it was a one-off and Ferrari shot down any chance of more being made.

It could very well be DLC material for FH3 come to think of it, last month's pack had the GTA LeMans and there's the original A110 already in the game as well.

I'm pretty sure Turn 10 will already hold up their best future cars for FM7 to lure people into buying that one. The only question then remains if they see the new A110 as just a car or as a popular car. Don't get me wrong, I hope it would come to FH3 though as I will probably keep buying all DLC for it (but I won't buy FM7).

Not sure how many DLC FH3 will still get, we already got 2 after the season pass ran out, I'd think we only get 1 more pack and that's it.

Looks to be quite a lot of body roll, which is interesting. Though the car sounds like it farts when changing gear (18 seconds in the video). :lol:

Everytime I see this thread updated, it's me hoping that it's going to have a North American release.

I am proven wrong everytime.

Everytime I see this thread updated, it's me hoping that it's going to have a North American release.

I am proven wrong everytime.

When the last post is from me, I would have thought that would be obvious. :lol: Though if I were to guess a time, I don't see that happening till maybe 2019 at the earliest. Though all of that would depend on how things go in Europe, which is why they're not extending outside of Europe yet.

Back