The Return of Forgotten GT cars

images

Corvette ZR-1 in GT2 is 1995.
There are 3 drag cars: Dodge Interpid, HKS 180 SX and HKS R33 Drag.
Thank you!
Maybe even "Palm Strip" (Labeled Plam Strip in GT2) could be added. there is a basis for drag racing now, it's really what La sarthe is used for online besides just Le Mans car races.
The cars I said before would be awesome added in, especially the Lister, perhaps as a premium! it would give players something besides a McLaren F1 for British '90s Power in the premium market!

I remember when i was little playing GT3 and racing with the Suzuki Escudo. It was tuned to over 1800 hp and the top speed i got out of it was 277 mph. However in GT6 it could barely break 200 mph when it was fully tuned. I wish that in GT7 they could bring back the option to tune it back to speeds like 277 mph

I remember when i was little playing GT3 and racing with the Suzuki Escudo. It was tuned to over 1800 hp and the top speed i got out of it was 277 mph. However in GT6 it could barely break 200 mph when it was fully tuned. I wish that in GT7 they could bring back the option to tune it back to speeds like 277 mph

Its like that for a reason. Close gear ratios and the billions of pounds of downforce it makes will drop the top speed.

I need all forgotten cars from GT2 + race mods variations, it's an unrealistic expectation but man if those cars came back....

Oh and also AE86s from 83 and 85. At least those cars looked different compared to the gazilion skylines and miatas we have now.

OT : in GT2, i think they messed up the model on '85 and '83 of AE86. It's got switched.

Back