The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 102,887 views
I can't make this one....:sly:
 
nitrorocks
I can't make this one....:sly:

Ugh... And here I was thinking it was all of them... Lol
 
You dot wan me? :mad:
 
nitrorocks
You dot wan me? :mad:

No we do :) I was upset when I thought you were pulling out!


And storm, when's that race going up?! I can't wait!
 
Part 1 of the race is up now. Majority of the time it's fixed on me, but I did try to include you, nitro, Ebisu and Anthony. I'm thinking of cutting the main races down into highlights, since the video limit is 15 mins.

Oh yeah, I'ma send you a PM in a sec about the interview shizz for the report. Did Nitro go to that friday practice? Was going to do a team Ferrari interview.
 
StormPacer
Part 1 of the race is up now. Majority of the time it's fixed on me, but I did try to include you, nitro, Ebisu and Anthony. I'm thinking of cutting the main races down into highlights, since the video limit is 15 mins.

Oh yeah, I'ma send you a PM in a sec about the interview shizz for the report. Did Nitro go to that friday practice? Was going to do a team Ferrari interview.

Not sure if he made it :/
 
No worries. I'll PM you both of you together after I've written up the Laguna Seca race report. For now I'll PM you an interview about Fridays practice, like it was the morning before of the race.
 
Ok im gonna be late for practice
 
I'm not going to be there at all today my car broken down earlier in the week so my wife has been driving me everywhere in her car. I may need to drop out of this series as my time is getting tighter and tighter over here.
 
So is this weeks practice and race a pre-season one too?
 
Ok I will most likely join practice tomorrow. Prolly gonna be the Z06 for me.
 
Not last practice though we have practice every Friday before the races on Saturday
 
Not last practice though we have practice every Friday before the races on Saturday
I gathered as much.

Polar, you read my PM yet?
 
Hey guys!

Nitrorocks has expressed the need for a back-up driver, and invited me to do so. He told me that the race he can't make is this weekend. I'll be driving for him in his F458 Italia. All I need now is his car (up to him) and the start time, duration, a summary of the conduct and the other rules. Thanks.

EDIT: I read the first post. Has anyone calculated the 75 MP/H into KM/H for starts and cautions?
 
Last edited:
Cool, I just sent another PM.

Hey Mr.Melancholy, just multiply by 1.609
 
Cool, I just sent another PM.

Hey Mr.Melancholy, just multiply by 1.609

I trust Nokia with that- answer; 120.675... Can we just say 120 for the easy factor?
 
MrMelancholy15
I trust Nokia with that- answer; 120.675... Can we just say 120 for the easy factor?

Ya it depends how many people are at the race, the speed may be as low as 60mph (100kph) I think. So it does depend I want to try 75 to see if that's too fast. Last week we did 60 so i want to see which works better
 
Yeah, its between the 120 and 121 KM/H mark. You doubt you'll be penalised for going slightly more at times, maybe a frown, but nothing more.
 
Yeah, its between the 120 and 121 KM/H mark. You doubt you'll be penalised for going slightly more at times, maybe a frown, but nothing more.

Seems reasonable guys. So, 6:30 PM tomorrow-preseason race qualifying for Saturday? Sturday's 7:00? Or, do I have that backwards? Lastly, I trust Nokia with remembering for me, so... once the schedule is explained.. I'll remember it... :)
 
MrMelancholy15
Seems reasonable guys. So, 6:30 PM tomorrow-preseason race qualifying for Saturday? Sturday's 7:00? Or, do I have that backwards? Lastly, I trust Nokia with remembering for me, so... once the schedule is explained.. I'll remember it... :)

Tomorrow is practice from 7-830 and Saturday is 6:20-8:30 est
 
Glad to have you on board! I hear you're pretty good from Nitro. If he was anything to go by last week, I'll need to minimise my mistakes if I got any chance of making it fun for you.

You'll know what I mean when you see the race video of Laguna, which by the way polar, have you looked at it?
 
StormPacer
Glad to have you on board! I hear you're pretty good from Nitro. If he was anything to go by last week, I'll need to minimise my mistakes if I got any chance of making it fun for you.

You'll know what I mean when you see the race video of Laguna, which by the way polar, have you looked at it?

I've watched 2 times...
 
Lol oh right, fair do's.
 
Glad to have you on board! I hear you're pretty good from Nitro. If he was anything to go by last week, I'll need to minimise my mistakes if I got any chance of making it fun for you.

You'll know what I mean when you see the race video of Laguna, which by the way polar, have you looked at it?

So far, I'm only his back-up, but, I love racing in general, including, I imagine with you. Anyways, my consistency (at night in 100% rain on Nürburgring 24 Hr.) surprised Nitro. I imagine we'll have an interesting race... :)

Anyways, if I really enjoy the series, may I join or are all spots taken?
 
MrMelancholy15
So far, I'm only his back-up, but, I love racing in general, including, I imagine with you. Anyways, my consistency (at night in 100% rain on Nürburgring 24 Hr.) surprised Nitro. I imagine we'll have an interesting race... :)

Anyways, if I really enjoy the series, may I join or are all spots taken?

Yes hes good in the rain too.
 
Back