The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 102,896 views
For points today either someone can PM the finish and the number of points each person got because that would make my job a lot easier or someone else can do points today but I would really like the first option so if someone will do that I will do points ASAP

Well, I'd do it, but, everyone needs to drive the car they signed up for. When I did my "rough" calculations after Monza, I made some mistakes. So, I'll send you the finishing order, as long as it's not the sort of thing I'd **** up, because, well, you know that I will screw something up.
 
MrMelancholy15
Well, I'd do it, but, everyone needs to drive the car they signed up for. When I did my "rough" calculations after Monza, I made some mistakes. So, I'll send you the finishing order, as long as it's not the sort of thing I'd **** up, because, well, you know that I will screw something up.

One of us will post the finishing order.... I wouldn't worry about it
 
polarbear345
One of us will post the finishing order.... I wouldn't worry about it

Ok will someone just put how many points everyone gets because that would get points done faster and maybe put there manufactur they drove for that would get points done 2x faster
 
james6653
Ok will someone just put how many points everyone gets because that would get points done faster and maybe put there manufactur they drove for that would get points done 2x faster

Bbbbuuuutttt if you in charge of points-that's in your job description!
 
polarbear345
Bbbbuuuutttt if you in charge of points-that's in your job description!

I know I can do it either way I was asking so my job would be 2x faster so everyone can find out points faster
 
I know I can do it either way I was asking so my job would be 2x faster so everyone can find out points faster

Okay. Do what I do: 1 tab open with OP, 1 tab open with (spreadsheet/current thread page) and one with the results page. 💡
 
MrMelancholy15
Okay. Do what I do: 1 tab open with OP, 1 tab open with (spreadsheet/current thread page) and one with the results page. 💡

Ya thats what I do but it takes me forever
 
Ya thats what I do but it takes me forever

Do it while playing the piano... :sly: That's what I do, and it's EPIC.

Actually, everything's more epic if you do it while playing piano. Or, maybe just listen to CoMa...
 
Ok will do and polar if you are still just reading around the forums please take a look at the message I sent you
 
Do it while playing the piano... :sly: That's what I do, and it's EPIC.

Actually, everything's more epic if you do it while playing piano. Or, maybe just listen to CoMa...

Ok will do and polar if you are still just reading around the forums please take a look at the message I sent you

I can finally respect you... welcome to the club! :sly:

It's the Club of People Who Play the Piano While Updating the Points Standings for a Racing Series (CPWPPWUPSRS) Yeah man, it's a cool club!
 
james6653
Ok will do and polar if you are still just reading around the forums please take a look at the message I sent you

I got it, I can't watch that video on my phone, but I've seen them before. I don't know what you mean at all. The current points system has to be at least alright, or 3 people in gt wouldn't be as close as they are.
 
I got it, I can't watch that video on my phone, but I've seen them before. I don't know what you mean at all. The current points system has to be at least alright, or 3 people in gt wouldn't be as close as they are.

James is talking about changing the points system? He's no longer in the club, man... not anymore.
 
Will be online soon, I'm online now actually, but I'm watching the Continental race on Speed.
 
MrMelancholy15
James is talking about changing the points system? He's no longer in the club, man... not anymore.

I mean, I play piano too... But I can't say I can update points at the same time....
 
Will be online soon, I'm online now actually, but I'm watching the Continental race on Speed.

I mean, I play piano too... But I can't say I can update points at the same time....

Seth? OMG... I've missed too much already, if it's already started! Why are there never commercials "Catch the Continental Series?" Instead, it's "NASCAR NASCAR NASCAR, watch James6653 drive in circles!!"

And, Polar, heh, lol, I might be the only one..
 
MrMelancholy15
Seth? OMG... I've missed too much already, if it's already started! Why are there never commercials "Catch the Continental Series?" Instead, it's "NASCAR NASCAR NASCAR, watch James6653 drive in circles!!"

Hey whats that suppose to mean
 
MrMelancholy15
That I wish there were more commercials for the Continental series.

And you do some NASCAR races here.
 
Ok now I get it
 
Going to eat my hotdog now. I'll join the room soon!

Itcc!!!!! Epic!!!!! I had podiums in all races!
 
Round 6 Room up here- 1472-6118-4216-8216-8116
 
Seth, sorry for my little flip out before the race. Just we were running behind and there was a set amount of Laps, we don't negotiate here.

And offfffff coouuuuurrrrrrsssseeee I get disconnected when I'm leading for once!!!!!!!!!!! Shhhheeeesssshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Well I just got disconnected too. Let me know how it goes guys.
 
Three and two. I got disconnected aswell.
 
Speaking of points:

DP order:

FlyinHawaiian
unrealanthony
Shin (ran more laps before d/c)
datboitrey


BTW, Trey, the word's "podium" not "pole." You thought you were getting a PODIUM. But, ffs, don't pull over, and don't spin in front of GT battles!

GT:

Team Audi (order undecided... we need to talk it through)
Storm
polarbear (but, let's give polar points for leading or SOMETHING... so sad d/c...)
 
MrMelancholy15
Speaking of points:

DP order:

FlyinHawaiian
unrealanthony
Shin (ran more laps before d/c)
datboitrey

BTW, Trey, the word's "podium" not "pole." You thought you were getting a PODIUM. But, ffs, don't pull over, and don't spin in front of GT battles!

GT:

Team Audi (order undecided... we need to talk it through)
Storm
polarbear (but, let's give polar points for leading or SOMETHING... so sad d/c...)

I thought for sure id get a 2nd place finish at least!
 
Back