The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 3,021 comments
  • 102,877 views
Just curious are there gonna be 2 Audi spots open next season

Well, as it seems, there might be. Seth and I both seem to be eyeing DP up, to give it a shot. The cars are tricky, though, and Seth has a lot more DP experience than I do. I can't be sure, yet, whether I'm going to DP or not, but, I'd really like to avoid that Audi for next season. It was too good...
 
MrMelancholy15
Well, as it seems, there might be. Seth and I both seem to be eyeing DP up, to give it a shot. The cars are tricky, though, and Seth has a lot more DP experience than I do. I can't be sure, yet, whether I'm going to DP or not, but, I'd really like to avoid that Audi for next season. It was too good...

Ok cause me and winner might take the two Audi rides
 
MrMelancholy15
GT Audi? Sure thing. Season 2 already has a team put together.

Alright, that means Bentley has a opening.
 
polarbear, I am officially GTP_Dr1v3r so if you don't mind changing my name. Thanks
 
harrison1476
polarbear, I am officially GTP_Dr1v3r so if you don't mind changing my name. Thanks

Alright, I will. Any news on what you'll drive next season?
 
I think I'll stay in GT tbh. although not sure where exactly
 
polarbear345
Alright, I will. Any news on what you'll drive next season?

I'm going to drive the Ferrari 458.
 
Well that changes things for me then. Unless Polar decides to switch to another car. Dont worry about it though. If there are no more 458's available, I'll stick with the Bentley instead. 👍
 
Alright... So it seems like we're in need of a current list of where people are going in gt...

Ferrari- polar (if nitro doesnt come) Harrison

Audi- James

Dodge- storm

Chevrolet- damu? Kevin?
 
polarbear345
Alright... So it seems like we're in need of a current list of where people are going in gt...

Ferrari- polar (if nitro doesnt come) Harrison

Audi- James

Dodge- storm

Chevrolet- damu? Kevin?

You forgot WINNER in the Audi
 
james6653
You forgot WINNER in the Audi

Alright, so Audi is filled. That leaves the dodge team with a spot open. We're still waiting on details from the current Chevrolet team.
 
I forget. Were you switching over to the ACR next season? I could be interested in taking that spot if that happens. :)
 
FlyinHawaiian77
I forget. Were you switching over to the ACR next season? I could be interested in taking that spot if that happens. :)

Yep, the acr will be our viper of choice for the coming season!
 
FlyinHawaiian77
Sweet! Consider that spot filled then. 👍

That means all GT spots are filled next season
 
james6653
That means all GT spots are filled next season

Presumably. Now let's work on dp.

Toyota gt one- Anthony?

Bentley-

908 team Peugeot- tre

Oreca- shin
 
Hopefully next season will be better for me and by the way to the first person to get 5 championships in a row in the same class and car I will buy you both of the #48 cars and a Chevy Corvette ZR1 RM #48 with blue body and yellow wheels and to everyone already signed up please add rolexseries50 that is the name I will be running under and melan did you test my track out
 
Last edited:
Actually it may be too late, but I think we rushed sign ups for next season. Winner and Harrison shouldn't get spots until the people that have made all the races. Not to be mean, but it makes sense because they've put more time in. We still have plenty of time left, so maybe they'll change their minds, but for people like mrM that made every race and damu, getting stuck with a car they wouldn't ideally like isn't right. They made races and their spots shouldn't be taken by people that don't come. James, if you want winner on your team, make sure he actually comes.
 
polarbear345
Actually it may be too late, but I think we rushed sign ups for next season. Winner and Harrison shouldn't get spots until the people that have made all the races. Not to be mean, but it makes sense because they've put more time in. We still have plenty of time left, so maybe they'll change their minds, but for people like mrM that made every race and damu, getting stuck with a car they wouldn't ideally like isn't right. They made races and their spots shouldn't be taken by people that don't come. James, if you want winner on your team, make sure he actually comes.

Ok hey sorry to think ahead but maybe for season 3 we should make a draft where 1st DP & GT drivers pick there car first then 2nd 3rd 4th ect ect ect
 
james6653
Ok hey sorry to think ahead but maybe for season 3 we should make a draft where 1st DP & GT drivers pick there car first then 2nd 3rd 4th ect ect ect

I think we should do it by points actually.
 
polarbear345
I think we should do it by points actually.

Exactly so the people that finish first pick what they want first then second third forth fifth sixth seventh eighth the ninth and tenth if needed
 
james6653
Exactly so the people that finish first pick what they want first then second third forth fifth sixth seventh eighth the ninth and tenth if needed

Yep. That's how it should be done, not this storm of first come first serve.
 
So, Polar invited me to Ferrari, but, Harrison wants a Ferrari...

And, I have no sentiments towards any of the remaining cars, and I'm a second or two off pace in DP... So, I'm in GT for sure, Audi's taken (and I don't want to run the same car two seasons in a row,) my Dodge teammate would be FH if I joined Dodge, but, I'm not sure we've left room for Storm...


HMmmm...

Audi-James/Winner
Dodge-FH
Chevy- ??
Ferrari-polar/melons(?)

So, I wonder what Storm will say.
 
Ok polar maybe we need to say no calling dibs on cars and we do the draft this season this is crazy
 
MrMelancholy15
So, Polar invited me to Ferrari, but, Harrison wants a Ferrari...

And, I have no sentiments towards any of the remaining cars, and I'm a second or two off pace in DP... So, I'm in GT for sure, Audi's taken (and I don't want to run the same car two seasons in a row,) my Dodge teammate would be FH if I joined Dodge, but, I'm not sure we've left room for Storm...

HMmmm...

Audi-James/Winner
Dodge-FH
Chevy- ??
Ferrari-polar/melons(?)

So, I wonder what Storm will say.

Yep, as you've probably read... We sorta screwed up! So maybe well see who everyone wants to team up with, who wants to drive what (we haven't heard from Anthony, for example) and storm too.
 
this is crazy

That sums it up well, James. Okay, so, I'll speak with Harrison, about Ferrari vs. Chevy/Dodge...

As far as I'm concerned, I just gave Anthony the idea to test new DP cars, since he was in my Season 2 DP test lobby... I ran the 787B, at 575 hp and 970 kg, and was a full second slower... But, then, we ran ITCC at Monaco, and I was a full second slower... Even though Anthony has recently begun to use the Civic Type R '08.
 
james6653
Ok polar maybe we need to say no calling dibs on cars and we do the draft this season this is crazy

Yea, out of all the things we've messed up (that's a decent list..) this takes the trophy home...

Sorry if you're felling hurt over losing a ride you wanted.... There are other cars though, and theyre all tested to be equal. (they will go through another equalization test this season) and that goes for dp too.
 
Yea, out of all the things we've messed up (that's a decent list..) this takes the trophy home...

Sorry if you're felling hurt over losing a ride you wanted.... There are other cars though, and theyre all tested to be equal. (they will go through another equalization test this season) and that goes for dp too.

INCLUDING THE 787B, and Sauber C90? Those cars look most like DP cars, more than those Bentleys... hahaha, sorry FH...
 
MrMelancholy15
That sums it up well, James. Okay, so, I'll speak with Harrison, about Ferrari vs. Chevy/Dodge...

As far as I'm concerned, I just gave Anthony the idea to test new DP cars, since he was in my Season 2 DP test lobby... I ran the 787B, at 575 hp and 970 kg, and was a full second slower... But, then, we ran ITCC at Monaco, and I was a full second slower... Even though Anthony has recently begun to use the Civic Type R '08.

Ok did you try my track if so did it feel right

polarbear345
Yea, out of all the things we've messed up (that's a decent list..) this takes the trophy home...

Sorry if you're felling hurt over losing a ride you wanted.... There are other cars though, and theyre all tested to be equal. (they will go through another equalization test this season) and that goes for dp too.

Ok so no dibs we will hold a draft at the end of the season
 
Back