The Scapes Photos Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spark_GTP
  • 3,993 comments
  • 421,808 views
I love scapes been super addicted to it of late. If you want to check my profile it’s Senator2655 all photos there etc great thread to, amazing community for all scapes liveries paints etc yay . Also hope Kaz won’t turn servers off when GT7 releases
 
GT-R love

6062488394506700292_0.jpg
5044679268784702980_0.jpg
6197600775468745220_0.jpg
6206607980631164420_0.jpg
 
5836670698929520652_0.jpg

I have found my profile on the internet (I'm not logged in)

this is called "up the hill"

5837232538297335820_0.jpg

4828427329666581516_0.jpg

6062505988706042900_0.jpg

4620790049892499476_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
All 31 cars that are worth more than 1 Mio. Credits in one picture. Total value 205.860.000 Credits.
Looks like some arab sheikhs had a supercar meeting. :crazy:

I took 11 pics with up to 3 cars each in the same Scapes location and combined all of them in photoshop.

205860000pic.png
 
Last edited:
hey guys i was looking for some scapes expert that know hot to achieve this result, i found this phptp some days ago on instagram.
Cattura.PNG
 
Back