The Scapes Photos Thread

• Thread starter Spark_GTP
  • 3,991 comments
I don't even like the Veyron and I absolutely love this photo. The flow, the lines, the arcs. Just gorgeous!
Thank you - it was never my favourite in previous games - it handles very well now though. That tunnel Scape has a lot of options to it too, with regard to colours, filters and mood. Definitely half the star of the picture :cheers:

Your first two Aston Martin pictures made me think of the Ashii track in Driveclub - perfect atmosphere.

@Bethany Dawn you can (probably not now that the demo is over, though) export your images to USB and post them that way rather than using the PS Share button. Just in case you hadn't realised 👍

@ZEROX superb chromatic aberration.

2017-10-13_06-51-34.png
2017-10-13_06-52-17.png
2017-10-13_06-52-37.png

some stunning looking scapes!! i see a lot of talented guys here! RESPECT!
i can't do it that good but i had fun taking the photos! a lot of fun...!

the real sailing simulator (in race):

gugenheim in ny (in race):

Translator San i found by accident (in race):

2 cars 1 scape test (scape):

me getting chased (in race):

my first scape (scape):

reminded me of Eiger (scape):

in the tunnel (scape):

i have seen this better but... (scape):

i like that one a lot (scape):

my favorite (scape):

Last edited:
A:tup:mazing @torque99 @RL_23 etc... this is going to be the longest few days ever waiting for this..:mad::crazy:

At least we know the disc is available and it can't be delayed again now! My pre order digital has started to download at the full 53gb. So the demo was separate data which surprised me as I thought it might just be the 11gb patch on top. Oh well not long to wait now until Wednesday 👍

I thought this was also best posted here (copy in main discussion) that Some Scape packs on Auto Download may be delayed until after release 👍

Regarding the Release of the Free 'Scapes Additional Content Pack’
16/10/2017

The free ‘Scapes Additional Content Pack’, which adds photo spots to the ‘Scapes’ photo mode of Gran Turismo Sport, will be released on the following dates in each regional PlayStation®Store:

・Asia Region
17 October, daytime

・North American Region
17 October, daytime

・European Region
18 October, daytime

*All dates/times are in local time.

Customers who have pre-ordered ‘Gran Turismo Sport’ and downloaded the game through the PlayStation®4 'Automatic Download' feature may have to wait a bit longer before the 'Scapes Additional Content Pack’ becomes available to use. We apologise to these players for the small delay caused.

From Official News Page again 👍
Source: http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_8549844.html

Back