The search for MORE PS2 Tracks Continues PS2 to PSP Track Project

• Thread starter SiNiST3R
  • 173 comments
I have the PSP-3000... the way you are saying the stuff sounds like the 3000's MB is unhackable?

3000's can run ChickHEN 5.03 but unfortunately if you upgraded your firmware past 5.03 its not able to be downgraded back to 5.03 and it needs to be on 5.03 OFW to run ChickHEN.

3000's can run ChickHEN 5.03 but unfortunately if you upgraded your firmware past 5.03 its not able to be downgraded back to 5.03 and it needs to be on 5.03 OFW to run ChickHEN.

IM WITH SINISTER!
ChickHEN is the only way to do it and its not a very easy task
ive done multiple (im Like the Local PSP GURU at my work :P ) theres a bit of fiddling around and even once you get it working it doesnt flash to memory so its not perminant and if you turn off ur psp its time to start the process again.

pm me if you want more info, guides, and the tools to do it. lets keep this thread at what its supposed to be about and thats Unlocking hidden tracks and goodies! :D

Hmm? I hope they can get Eloader working for the PSP go but it could be a while before the release of a CFW and allow the use of CWCHEAT.

however the update bit on the PSP game option is starting to make sense now I wonder if they could release these properly at somepoint in an update because now the go is out it has the space for them to do that. it would not be to hard for them to release an update for the UMD version ethier since most have it installed to the memory stick.

I mean we all knew they did not use the entire space of the UMD of 1.38GB

Last edited:
Hmm? I hope they can get Eloader working for the PSP go but it could be a while before the release of a CFW and allow the use of CWCHEAT.

There wont be a CFW for the go, most probably there COULD be something similar to ChickHEN.

However don't hold your breath waiting for it.

however the update bit on the PSP game option is starting to make sense now I wonder if they could release these properly at somepoint in an update because now the go is out it has the space for them to do that. it would not be to hard for them to release an update for the UMD version ethier since most have it installed to the memory stick.

I don't get what you mean. UMD Games that require a firmware update contain the update on the UMD and have since the beginning. There is also a Update by internet option, as well as the ability to download the Update file to you game folder and run it from there.

I mean we all knew they did not use the entire space of the UMD of 1.38GB

As Detroitbb Said its closer to 1.8 and they already do put any firmware needed there.

I posted this in another thread for the smokey mountain video but i think its more appropriate here so excuse the double post:
Hey ive noticed something that might be of help to you guys trying to crack this GEM but with the following codes ive noticed that SMOKEY MOUNTAIN NRTH has two extra lines of code:
_G Gran Turismo [US]
_C0 Circle60PS2
_L 0x2080F440 0x0000003F
_C0 SmnorthPS2 (External Cam)
_L 0x2080F440 0x00000030
_L 0x204DD454 0x00000001
_L 0x204DD45C 0x00000001

_C0 GymkanaPS2 (Time Trial)
_L 0x2080F440 0x00000087

basically what im saying is maybe these codes that AREN'T working need a sort of SUB code to get them happening
i know some are showing maps and lighting but surely theres more to it

thought id atleast point out my find if it is of any use

Anything about this? I would love Complex String.

This is actually pretty interesting but not surprising given PD's record of hiding cars in GT games, but since GT PSP is basically a port of GT4 code.

I would like to see those tracks running in the game.
Any videos guys?

I'll try and make a video or two later.

They're interesting, but not really worth the hassle. The Smokey Mountain track is the best, except you have to use an exterior view or it crashes. The Tahiti Road rally track would be good except you get a slight, but annoying, drop in framerate. And the Gymkhana one is just a small car park.

I was hoping some others might have been found by now. I'd have a go myself, I understand the principle of it, but I'm not really sure where to begin. :dunce:

i really like the Gymkhana course myself, i found out how to move cones around on the tracks with cwcheat, but i gotta learn to place them on a track then gymkhana will be much more fun

Back