The Second Vision Gran Turismo car

Australia
Sydney
snakebacon97
So, there's 28 manufacturers listed on the Gran Turismo website's VGT page http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/products/gt6/vgt/ And we now have the first, from Mercedes-Benz. The website points to the 'delivering new Grand Touring cars in succession', but the question is, when? From what I had read before here (can't remember the exact source) they would be given out over the coming year, so would it be reasonable to assume we'll be driving a new one each fortnight? That seems to fit the schedule pretty well.

If so, we'll be driving the next car roughly around December 20, what do you think it will be?

I would think that they will be released as the different brands say they are done. The deadline may be the end of 2014, but I believe that the cars will come when each maker have finished their cars, and PD have modelled it for in-game use.

I think Ford's sketch definitely is the most interesting.

FORD-a-sketch-for-Vision-Gran-Turismo.-640x640.jpg

SRT and Zagato look like they already have fully rendered models ready. As do any of the makes that have theres in shadow like Aston Martin, Toyota, Subaru, Acura, and Peugeot. I would suspect the next few Autoshows will be interesting. Should get at least two a month with 28 makes in this. Still wanna see Diahatsu's the most. SRT and Tesla are next.

SRT and Zagato look like they already have fully rendered models ready. As do any of the makes that have theres in shadow like Aston Martin, Toyota, Subaru, Acura, and Peugeot. I would suspect the next few Autoshows will be interesting. Should get at least two a month with 28 makes in this. Still wanna see Diahatsu's the most. SRT and Tesla are next.
Mmm, Daihatsu will be interesting, I don't really know them for anything outside kei cars so I'm interested to see what they bring to the plate, just as I am for the Jordan car (because really, who knows what could happen there).
Based on what has been revealed so far, the car I'm most eagerly anticipating to try is definitely the Bertone, followed by Alpine and Ford.
I think Ford's sketch definitely is the most interesting.

FORD-a-sketch-for-Vision-Gran-Turismo.-640x640.jpg
Looks a bit like a throwback to '32 model B hotrods, if so, this could be one hell of a drag machine

Last edited:
I would think that they will be released as the different brands say they are done. The deadline may be the end of 2014, but I believe that the cars will come when each maker have finished their cars, and PD have modelled it for in-game use.
^This!

Is the picture of Hyundai in VGT new?

Ford's looks like a new take on the Indigo.
BMW's looks like an i8 race car.
Toyota's is most likely the Supra.

Latest Posts

Back