The Second Vision Gran Turismo car

I liked the merc, its kind of a prototype concept that is quite a distance from normal cars today, but not complete science fiction either.

The bertoe sketch doesnt fill me with confidence

Who are these hexagons on the roof?

Traducted from Google Translator

SRT-Chrysler-Vision-Gran-Turismo-Concept-design-sketch-720x405.jpg

I don't really care which one is next, I just want to know when, and what the schedule is for future releases. Because I honestly don't see myself still playing this game a full year from now.

average of 2 a month over the next year is my guess.
It's probable that this will start in 2014, the game did just come out. edit: so i don't see another car coming this month.

Am I the only one that's the most excited about the Peugeot and the least about the Ford?

And I am really curious about the first scetches from Lamborghini

How bout they fix what's broken before worrying about extra content.
Makes sense to me.

Understandable reaction.

But don't ask the pastry section to do the soup.
Or a carpenter to do the electrics of your house.
Or urologist to do brain surgery.

But anyway, I see this kind of reaction in almost EVERY game that has issues and regular content updates.
"Don't add new stuff untill issues are resovled"

The issues department =/=(not the same) new content department in 99% of the gaming industry.

Thick skulls, clue-by-four, etc. etc.....
lec-clue-by-four.png

Looks a bit like a throwback to '32 model B hotrods, if so, this could be one hell of a drag machine
Right on. I think it will be something like an open wheeled GT40. Ford has the hotrod history, F1 history, GT40...it could be some kind of conglomeration of them all.

So far, my humble considerations:
the Alfa Romeo looks like a mobile bed...
the Alpine reminds me the old batmobile, and looks great.
Bertone has stolen the project from the Auricom HQ.
The BMW, still quite conventional but very aggressive, I really like it.
Futuristic formula Ford?
Honda made a mix between his HSV and the Lambo Aventador with a roadster layout.
Mitsubishi, meh...nothing special.
Nike, another open wheel again, very interested about this one.
The Peugeot looks like a GT by Citroen V2.
Subaru, shares some similarity with the Peugeot and the BMW VGT prototype.
The Tesla looks pretty nice and the Volkswagen kind of a low SUV.
Too early to say something about others, just a silhouette or the logo.
Personally I don't like too much the Mercedes VGT but overall I think that is a great addition to the game, like the whole project, really excited about the new cars.

I cannot wait for the Ford, it's really overshadowing everything else for me. The Toyota looks like a JGTC Supra, which is neat but not horribly exciting. The Bertone looks absolutely awful, I feel like I'm seeing it from two angles at the same time.

I wouldn't be surprised if the concepts for some of these cars change drastically between now and when they are released, remember seeing the Nike Two in the Vision GT Trailer? It was a white mono-wheeled hamster ball, now it looks (suitably) like a shoe with rubber band wheels, who knows what it could be next.

Understandable reaction.

But don't ask the pastry section to do the soup.
Or a carpenter to do the electrics of your house.
Or urologist to do brain surgery.

But anyway, I see this kind of reaction in almost EVERY game that has issues and regular content updates.
"Don't add new stuff untill issues are resovled"

The issues department =/=(not the same) new content department in 99% of the gaming industry.

Thick skulls, clue-by-four, etc. etc.....
lec-clue-by-four.png

This is the old model , the new one comes with aerodynamic holes to ensure the perfect crack ;)

Back