The Second Vision Gran Turismo car

Yeah, uh... when's F-ZERO taking over, again? Hurry, please.

At the moment, looking forward to a new Supra, and whatever Daihatsu's planning.

(the GT by Citroën is the Batmobile)

(the GT by Citroën is the Batmobile)
The GT by Citroën does resemble a new Batmobile a bit, but the Alpine concept really does look quite a bit like the Batmobile from the '89 Batman movie.
1989-batmobile.jpg

Well, can't wait to see some more VGT cars, and soon as posible! Specially Audi and Lamborghini! Imagine something like Lamborghini Egoista!

I see it as Toyota then Ford, after that it may be a toss up between Bertone, Alfa, and Aston or something. But case is point, I hope we get more events and free offering/perks with these (though the Bertone for some reason looks visually offensive for some reason)

I think the BMW. If you look at the Vision GT pic,it's basically finished. They just need to model it.

I believe it will be Toyota and i think i might have found the car hiding under the blue sheet, take a good look...
gt6-blue-car-logo-638x336.jpg

i1q52NxAXTToRSB.jpg

Toyota might showcase a new concept at next month Detroit auto show, you smell that guys? I smell a new Supra concept... :lol:

The blue sheet (ITS A TARP!) is not the Supra Concept (IMHO, that is what i think it is too), its a Toyota GT-86/Scion FR-S.

Apparently the Bertone design division, will qualify for bankruptcy after months without pay its employees.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/coachbuilder-bertone-nearing-bankrutpcy.html

Do you think its GT Vision prototype will see the light?

Bertone-Vision-Gran-Turismo-Concept-design-sketch-preview-720x405.jpg
Bertone just penned the design. At the end of the day, its the PD employees that do all of the modeling, and implementation of the car. So, in that sense, there should be no problem with it coming out. What MAY have an impact, is who gets the licencing and copyrights to the Bertone intellectual property after the bankruptcy. A bank, or a third party debtor to Bertone, that may win a judgement for the IP, may decide to withhold anything of their design, or wearing their name to be released. Unfortunately, the kind of people that would do something like that, are exactly the kind of people that could care less about PD, or expect a sum of money from Sony to the tune of "significantly absurd", so much so that its simply not worth it.

Its a very sad "time will tell" situation. Here is to hoping it is able to come out. But bankruptcy has a tendency to get nasty, especially if there is money owed to investors or debtors.

I hope it's the Tesla. why?

http://girabyte225-jc-lover.deviantart.com/art/Tesla-Model-T-vision-GT-419830284

tesla_by_girabyte225_jc_lover-d6xyf4c.jpg

I hope they give it an imaginary Model S engine for each rear wheel. That would be awesome.

That can't be The exact VGT concept. It's great, but the fact that it cane from deviant art means that it is not official.
Ford-Vision-GT-98913865.jpg

888946834_cc13e7c099_z.jpg

You never know...
Nice. Closed or skimpy top Indigo with an LMP/open wheel Flavor. Hope it is V8 powered and sounds good as it should be a blast around Bathurst

That can't be The exact VGT concept. It's great, but the fact that it cane from deviant art means that it is not official.

Nice. Closed or skimpy top Indigo with an LMP/open wheel Flavor. Hope it is V8 powered and sounds good as it should be a blast around Bathurst

Or the high performance V10 that Ford never released. It was the V10 used in the Mustang Boss 350 test mule, GR-1 and the Cobra Concept. That was probably the best sounding V10 I've ever heard.

I don't think "completeness" counts for anything at all. I wouldn't even bother using those pictures to try to "decode" when the cars are going to be released. Some manufacturers supplied concept art, some didn't. It's as simple as that. Those pictures don't "mean" anything, they're just teasers.

I expect around 3 VGT's to be complete. But we won't be getting one until like January 6th. Probably like 2 cars a month.

It's going to be the VW Vision GTI.
The car is already finished and drivable, a German car magazin has tested it.

Specs: 3,0 liter 6 cylinder straight biturbo TSI engine from an Audi RS6
503hp and 560Nm from 2000-4000 rpm
4WD
1400kg
tyres: front: 235 and back 275
production costs: 4 million €...
3,9 seconds from 0-100kmh
VW-Golf-Design-Vision-GTI-2013-Studie-GTI-Treffen-Woerthersee-2013-8.jpg
Artikel13097-Bild02.jpg
image (1).jpg

Back