The 'September speculation' discussion thread? (No car suggestions)

Mercedes C111

1969-Mercedes-Benz-C111-and-1970-C111-II-36.jpg

and the NSU R080

Ro80_1.jpg

I cant think of much else off the top of my head.

Mercedes C111

1969-Mercedes-Benz-C111-and-1970-C111-II-36.jpg

and the NSU R080

Ro80_1.jpg

I cant think of much else off the top of my head.
What about Citroen, Nissan, AvtoVAZ, Mercedes, NSU, Audi, General Motors, Opel, Rolls-Royce, Suzuki, Isuzu and Toyota

Audi A1 E-tron.jpg Citroen GS Birotor 1973.jpg Citroen M35.jpg NSU Spider.jpg Nissan Sunny RE Prototype.jpg Holden Mazda Roadpacer.jpgOpel GTW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest the Current format of daily races is pretty boring.

We need more really. We should have a daily race with each class.

Is it time to start speculating about the October update?

Not trying to get ahead of ourselves but we’re moving into an interesting period. Not only is the 1yr anniversary of GT Sport’s launch imminent. The number of realistic car & track candidates carried forward from GT6 is rapidly decreasing. Particularly tracks. We are getting down to the core fan favourites like Spa, Silverstone, Laguna Seca, Grand Valley. Unless PD deliver an all new track to the franchise.

Is it time to start speculating about the October update?

Not trying to get ahead of ourselves but we’re moving into an interesting period. Not only is the 1yr anniversary of GT Sport’s launch imminent. The number of realistic car & track candidates carried forward from GT6 is rapidly decreasing. Particularly tracks. We are getting down to the core fan favourites like Spa, Silverstone, Laguna Seca, Grand Valley. Unless PD deliver an all new track to the franchise.
Next up: The Moon.

Back