The 'September speculation' discussion thread? (No car suggestions)

Yes, except it says in the article we the actual playerbase, won't get to play it for a while, maybe end of the month.

Which is still great, as I personally really enjoyed Fuji in GT5 Prologue.

I missed it in the full GT5 and 6 (if it was in it).
My best guess is that it comes in the form of a september update along with some other cars..

And what on earth do you mean if it was in?
Fuji Speedway had been part of the GT track line up since GT4

and

My best guess is that it comes in the form of a september update along with some other cars..

and

I hope you don't still drive like that. :) :) :)

I hope we will get at least one or two fast road cars, Mercedes SLR McLaren and Pagani Zonda are my bet.

Wet road surface for at least few tracks would be good.

and

lol...I couldn't remember.

I played the original GT, and then GT3, I got GT5 Prologue and played it to death, but never got round to playing the full GT5 or 6.

My very first race on GT Sport I felt that unique GT handling model and it clicked.

I really hope this does not count directly as a car suggestion, but how high is the chance that we're getting CanAm into the game?
With Porsche in the game, things could lead into that direction somehow.
Then, an old variation of Fuji would make sense somehow.

Gr. 4 Professional series:
- Interlagos
- La Sarthe
- Tokyo Expressway

Gr. 4 Endurance at Brands Hatch. I'd pick Nurb GP, but PD pick odd combinations.
The Gr. 3 Endurance, have two bonafide GT3 endurance venues, but throw in DTG, instead of Nurburgring or Brands Hatch.

I feel like Group 4 isnt suited to the big power circuits like Le Mans.... hell I feel like Group 3 isnt quick enough for Le Mans...

I feel like Group 4 isnt suited to the big power circuits like Le Mans.... hell I feel like Group 3 isnt quick enough for Le Mans...
This is PD I'm thinking about. They put Gr. 4 at Tsukuba. Monza would have been better.

Edit: Anyone think we'll see Hangar 7 as a Scape?

Last edited:
Out of all of your choices, the only one I can see coming realistically is Motegi.
We saw Autopolis being modeled though. I think it'll eventually come but I don't think it'll be in this update. Fuji already being in Japan and a real world track I think will be sufficient, for PD at least.

Kaz has confirmed the update for later this month.

"Live distribution of Gran Turismo World Tour 2 today late night. Will be first glimpse of the contents of this month updates."

"Here is the list of new content and it's available to download right now" would be awesome! Except I'm away from home till Monday night :banghead:

EDIT

Clearly we're getting the plane! :lol:

We got the plane in the last month update . That is a plane of the red bull flying bulls that appears in the red bull ring.

Captura_2.jpg

The Circuit Could be Mt Fuji in the next update

And the cars could be any of the following that have showed up in leaks or at this weekends Gran Turismo World Tour

The Cars Spotted are as follows

February Glitch Find

- Acura NSX, 1991

Gran Turismo World Tour Event (September)
- Honda NSX Type R, 1992
- Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater (Z32), 1989
- Porsche 911 GT3 (996), 2001
- Porsche 911 GT3 (997), 2006

Acura NSX 1991.jpg
Honda NSX Type R 1992.jpg
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater 1989.jpg
Porsche 911 GT3 (996) 2001.jpg
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) 2006.jpg

Last edited:
See? With Friday's Manufacturer Series Gr. 4 at La Sarthe, that's just what I posted about a new Gr. 4 Endurance Campaign event.
It's an oddball choice for those cars to race at that circuit. I think it was a Daily Race some months ago. Anyway, that's one of my bids for a new event.

Since we have had much of September trailed this weekend, I don't see any reason for the update to be delayed until the end of the week, so my educated guess is that the update will come with the Wednesday maintenance, as has happened previously.

Can't help but wonder what else will come cars wise. My guess is there will be more than four cars. The 2 Porsches are brand new superduperpremiums so I am expecting any other cars to just be upgrades of PS3 premiums this month as they only include 1 or 2 new premiums in each update. Something American classic and another expensive car probably as we have seen 2 German and 2 Japanese cars already.

Back