"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
Fat Comic Book Store Guy bought 100 tacos for what specific reason? Duh, we know he's going to eat them, but while doing what?
 
He used them to get through the Dr. Who marathon.

Fill the blank in this lyric sung by Homer: "Up up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful ___________!"
 
Duff Blimp?
 
Carrera's right, but I think the Prodigy sampled an older song on that one...
 
Is anyone going to set another question then??
 
What rule should we set for this thread? 6 hours? 12 hours?
 
Try this one: What did Dolph want to do with the police master key?
 
By Dolph you mean Ralph "I bent my wookie" Wiggum?
 
Nope. He was in a group with Nelson and Jimbo in the scene I'm thinking of, and he's usually seen with Jimbo and Kearny...
 
That's actually a hard one....
 
I am almost positive thats right....


Who Told Ralph to burn things ?
 
TwinTurboJay
I am almost positive thats right....


Who Told Ralph to burn things ?

Man, another hard one. I guess I don't know as much about Simpsons as I thought I did :indiff:
 
His imaginary friend?
 
TwinTurboJay
I am almost positive thats right....


Who Told Ralph to burn things ?

You're right - he wanted to key cars.

An imaginary leprechaun told Ralph to burn things. Same episode!
 
CrackHoor
You're right - he wanted to key cars.

An imaginary leprechaun told Ralph to burn things. Same episode!

Hmm..cool....

Next question please.

EDIT:

Wait, I've got one.

How did Bart get his factory?
 
He bought it for a dollar at an auction.

Who played the voice of Cooter?

edit: That's Cooter the carnie...
 
CrackHoor
He bought it for a dollar at an auction.

Who played the voice of Cooter?

edit: That's Cooter the carnie...

Man, you guys have the hard ones...I don't even know who Cooter is.

EDIT:

Oh! It was Ernest. Correct?
 
Close enough for me! It was the late, great Jim Varney. You're up...
 
OK,

What did the gay guy call Santa from Japan?
 
Swift
OK,

What did the gay guy call Santa from Japan?
Annual Gift Man. He lives on the Moon.
 
Name three out of the four versions of the Monopoly game the Simpson's own.

HINT: They don't own the regular Monopoly game.
 
Swift
Man, you guys have the hard ones

Off-topic, but no further comment needed. :D
 
Solid Lifters
Name three out of the four versions of the Monopoly game the Simpson's own.

HINT: They don't own the regular Monopoly game.
Star Wars Monopoly, Rastanopoly, Edna Krabopoly.

btw, they do own the regualr monpoly

Marge: Let's just stick to regular Monopoly, the game is crazy enough as it is!
 
Famine
Off-topic, but no further comment needed. :D


You were the only one thinking that, Famine. Shame on you!
 
Event Horizon
Star Wars Monopoly, Rastanopoly, Edna Krabopoly.

btw, they do own the regualr monpoly

Marge: Let's just stick to regular Monopoly, the game is crazy enough as it is!

Nertz! You are correct. They did have a regular Monopoly game, I guess. I thought Bart said they didn't have the regular Monopoly game to play with. Oh well, it's your turn anyway.
 
What company was "multiplying" and taking over the entire mall?
 
Back