"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,202 views
What was the make of Senior Ding Dong's van?
 
Stupid Chevy!
 
Umm......Ok, can't think of a question....Someone else go.
 
Bari sax.

What comic book is the Comic Book Guy reading when he gets hit by a neutron bomb?
 
Studentdriver
Bari sax.

What comic book is the Comic Book Guy reading when he gets hit by a neutron bomb?
Radioactive Man?
 
Nope. It's a "real" superhero, as in the superhero exists in real comic books.
 
Wrong again.

_______man is the superhero's name.
 
"But Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills! You're from two different worlds! ....oh, I have wasted my life..."

Neon is right.
 
yea, it's Aquaman. Sorry, this is the first time I've been able to get to a computer since last night. Your go, Neon.
 
When Bart, Lisa, and Maggie had to go get their inoculation (sp?) shots, Bart refused to get his so had to chase him but before he did, he told the nurse, "Darlene, cancel all my appointments." And Hans moleman said, "But I need that _____ now!"
 
Solid Lifters
That's what I thought it was, but I'm not really sure.

As far as I know that's correct.
 
Liver, I was either going to say insulin or liver. I think he said both but in different episodes.
 
Horray for lucky guesses.
What's the name of Robert Goulet's manager? (according to the episode he's in)
 
Emohawk
Horray for lucky guesses.
What's the name of Robert Goulet's manager? (according to the episode he's in)
Vera.
 
Emohawk
:P Didn't think it was that easy.
Your go.
It's a very funny line. I first said Vivian, but I knew that wasn't right, so I had to think about it for a while. But, it finally came to me.

According to Nelson, again, what tastes better fresh compared to canned?
 
Is that the episode, where he's talking to nerds about food at the lunch table and then changes the subject when the tough kids come around?

I can't remember what he says, but I'll guess cranberries.
 
Back