"The Simpsons" Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 1,939 comments
  • 84,195 views
Yeah, I think it is one you need too have seen recently to know the answer. The street name and town name will be enough. Bonus points if you get the house number aswell.
 
What is Homer distracted by when he sees his exact double in the street? - bonus points for double's name. :)
 
A dog with a puffy tail. The double's name was Guy Incognito (I love this bit :))
 
When Mr. Burns sells the plant to a German group, he meets with them at "The Happy Hun." While conversing in German, what does he refer to Smithers as?
 
Dam it, i can remember the exact scene. just not the words :( Grrr....maybe ill remember later...
 
kylehnat
When Mr. Burns sells the plant to a German group, he meets with them at "The Happy Hun." While conversing in German, what does he refer to Smithers as?

His "lickspittle".
 
Name the 3 things on Homer's ‘Before I Die, I Want To‘ list.
 
hscott
Name the 3 things on Homer's ‘Before I Die, I Want To‘ list.

Have a beer with barney and they boys,
Snuggle with marge,
Plant a tree,
Tell off Mr Burns,
Quality time with family,

Am i thinking of the same episode, when homer thinks he's poisoned from Fugu?
 
Randymcchickenf
Have a beer with barney and they boys,
Snuggle with marge,
Plant a tree,
Tell off Mr Burns,
Quality time with family,

Am i thinking of the same episode, when homer thinks he's poisoned from Fugu?

No, it's just a list of things he wants to do in his lifetime.
 
teach bart how to shave
listen to lisa play her sax
spend time with his dad

what closed on homer's head?
 
I_H8_GWB
teach bart how to shave
listen to lisa play her sax
spend time with his dad

what closed on homer's head?

No, I believe they are things he wants to do when he thinks he is going to die. They are not the things I had in mind.
 
Streak at an American football game
Have a ride in the Duff blimp

...and something else...?
 
Well, I had to Google it, but I'm assuming you mean the list which starts with "End Crime & Injustice". Not really fair to say the rest of them, since I cheated.
 
amp88
Well, I had to Google it, but I'm assuming you mean the list which starts with "End Crime & Injustice". Not really fair to say the rest of them, since I cheated.

Yep, thats the one.
 
*Bumps*

Anyone alive out there?

If amp88 doesn't reply, can someone else post a new question please?
 
Ok...in the new series (which is terrible, IMO), what's the name of the character Homer receives a tip on the American Football from?
 
Professor Pig Skin I think
 
*Bump*

Lisa? Or am i thinking a different series ...
 
Jon.
*Bump*

Lisa? Or am i thinking a different series ...
no, its a right series, but I don't know about the question...he gets tips from a TV character as well, but he gets winning tips from Lisa...
 
I kinda suck at asking questions so someone else go
 
I'll go :)

Can anyone tell me the origin of this quote:

"Let the pike do the work"
 
Back