The Sparklight - The Fist of God (30/05/14)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smokey Nismo
  • 23 comments
  • 2,293 views
Messages
682
United Kingdom
Luton, Bedfords
Messages
VengeanceIsStr8
Messages
VVV Gundam
Seat reserved till release. Couldn't tell you how excited I am for the game. But anyways, welcome to what is soon going to be the second part of... "The Gallery of Smokey Nismo".
 
And here we go! :D

KTM X-Bow R - Death Machine​

11258058225_f09c4eb02b_b.jpg

11258058255_5733fb0bfc_b.jpg

11258058775_9eb3843c79_b.jpg

11258059005_1b9473ee71_b.jpg

11258059535_c8c5fb7f85_b.jpg

11258059545_99a8b35250_b.jpg


Audi R18 TDI - Red Sonja​
11257786056_1a947a3abf_b.jpg

11257786106_eef31aab0d_b.jpg

11257786556_81cd4005c8_b.jpg

11257786816_10a91020a7_b.jpg

11257786826_f7bd1c7327_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
And while I'm at it, another one.

McLaren F1 GTR - Stairway to Heaven​
11292610955_ab5e8e13c7_b.jpg

11292610995_44284e4e90_b.jpg

11292611005_74d35e14ff_b.jpg

11292611015_0e54f355b9_b.jpg

11292611035_503ba14654_b.jpg

11292611205_e13a908745_b.jpg


By the way, GTP goers, I do have to ask: How is my gallery so far? I know it's a little to early for me to be asking this question, but I'm actually kind of curious to know what you guys think.
 
Nice start to your gallery mate. ;)

I've noticed a few great shots in here. The ones that stand out to me is the 3rd X-Bow shot (good aggressive angle and nice light leak) and the first R18 shot (great sense of action).

Keep up the good work!👍
 
Nice start to your gallery mate. ;)

I've noticed a few great shots in here. The ones that stand out to me is the 3rd X-Bow shot (good aggressive angle and nice light leak) and the first R18 shot (great sense of action).

Keep up the good work!👍
Thanks Rice! I'm gonna lie, I fricking LOVE taking photos in this game.
 
Speaking of which, here's another two!

Pagani Huayra - Bioshock​
11322182264_00ef96d030_b.jpg

11322182274_65b32c00ca_b.jpg

11322182534_64bd792f46_b.jpg

11322182784_0dc3b2f38c_b.jpg

11322182934_4bcd8504ff_b.jpg



Lamborghini Reventon - Nighthawk​
11322742204_2d5e5ce37f_b.jpg

11322742234_3521fbe17a_b.jpg

11322742334_9160b53378_b.jpg

11322742434_2f850310b4_b.jpg

11322742594_15d9f97758_b.jpg
 
My favourite has to be the fourth shot.
 
Wait, Bioshock? You're quoting the greatest game in history yet I see nothing of the Little Sisters, Big Daddy, Sander Cohen, Frank Fontain, Atlas, Andrew Ryan, Brigid Tenenbaum or Jack! Beyond Columbia, there's RAPTURE!
 
Some of your R18 shots are very good, with great angles and good speed effect. The Huyara shots are also very nice 👍
 
Wait, Bioshock? You're quoting the greatest game in history yet I see nothing of the Little Sisters, Big Daddy, Sander Cohen, Frank Fontain, Atlas, Andrew Ryan, Brigid Tenenbaum or Jack! Beyond Columbia, there's RAPTURE!
Mighty fine reference there Xpower! :lol:

Thanks for all the comments y'all.

Monster Sport SX4 - Trailblazer​
11374090696_2a03f09f65_b.jpg

11374090706_f087f0581b_b.jpg

11374090716_3a1f559719_b.jpg

11374090756_0f2da1f07f_b.jpg

11374090926_8376dc01da_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Really good shots there, I wish I could achieve half that quality!
 
Thanks!

Alright everyone, I must ask: Shall I start making previews? And then try and get more quality shots (eg 10 photos in a GT6 set)?
 
Lexus LFA Nurburgring - Soul Eater Evans​
11401017365_0f5d839a5c_b.jpg

11401017385_f7e63e056b_b.jpg

11401017485_ecbe714cbd_b.jpg

11401017695_7a71c4beee_b.jpg

11401017715_eaef4e617e_b.jpg

11401017725_ac0527529e_b.jpg

11401043144_08718692cd_b.jpg
 
Not bad - but the entire tone of the pictures are way too somber.
 
Not bad - but the entire tone of the pictures are way too somber.
Cheers for the opinion. And yeah, I experimented with the track settings, so that's why it came out like that.
 
BMW M4 Coupe - Head 4 The Hill​
11433838773_dc7d8f2f77_b.jpg

11433732576_2e258d275f_b.jpg

11433732286_d953591259_b.jpg

11433731876_be4417a5e2_b.jpg

11433698634_cdf3621299_b.jpg

11433698134_9527c48a9b_b.jpg

11433697824_658d4f3125_b.jpg

11433677895_0df036249d_b.jpg


Yep, my practice session last night was pretty much my maiden race in the GTP WRS. Finished 6th both times that I was there. I think I held up pretty well.
 
Jaguar XJR-9 - Silk Cut​
11497716543_819ac3614d_b.jpg

11497716563_800fc85004_b.jpg

11497716793_ba292ca7db_b.jpg

11497716823_68896c3779_b.jpg

11497717173_2c28182d1f_b.jpg

11497717413_076eb7f59c_b.jpg


Pretty much my final set for the year.
 
Pagani Huayra - Bioshock Infinite​
12171064236_1cb36d8b85_b.jpg

12171064256_7b99bebb9f_b.jpg

12171064276_f03f78d7d7_b.jpg

12171064286_5ecfaa997a_b.jpg

12171064456_51992f7e88_b.jpg

12171064626_e0ca9fd8ef_b.jpg

Bentley Speed 8 - Recreating S-15​
12170432635_a5e631ef82_b.jpg

12170432875_51bbd304a7_b.jpg

12170433165_b7f2926008_b.jpg

12170433275_4bd1cea018_b.jpg

12170433295_3b78e33c23_b.jpg
 
Ferrari F40 & 458 Italia - Heavenly Swords​
​
12170884414_297a040d38_b.jpg

12170884434_22685fd941_b.jpg

12170884644_4ea23aa69f_b.jpg

12170884664_0bc9ab902b_b.jpg

12170884644_4ea23aa69f_b.jpg

12170884664_0bc9ab902b_b.jpg

12170884764_ac2b3069d2_b.jpg

12170884774_253098179e_b.jpg

12170885924_4968bae9e4_b.jpg

12170885944_940e01ddae_b.jpg

12170885954_a2f6b04914_b.jpg

12170886054_516ef9647d_b.jpg

12170886154_dd916fab3f_b.jpg

12170886164_547a622cff_b.jpg
 
Shots 4 and 5 of the Bentley are brilliant, the rest aren't too shabby either! 👍
 
Apologies for the late response, but cheers Xpower!
 
Lotus 97T - Fist of God​
14117833020_688ee8f665_b.jpg

14117833080_8b7c50acd8_b.jpg

14117833160_583fc76d73_b.jpg

14117833220_e1daf33137_b.jpg

14117833230_029e792c1e_b.jpg

14117833240_6f267b287a_b.jpg

14302532642_4b1ea61557_b.jpg


And a bonus shot:
14302532662_bb57b4f8de_b.jpg
 
Back