The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Todays episode. @Smurfybug (again!) together with some cowboys here helps some fashion designer. Made from Smurfybug, indeed.

988187__safe_solo_rarity_animated_screencap_raised+eyebrow_discovery+family_spoiler-colon-s05e16_made+in+manehattan.gif

988197__safe_solo_rarity_animated_screencap_discovery+family_manehattan_spoiler-colon-s05e16_made+in+manehattan_lamppost.gif

large.png

large.png

Dont worry, next episode will not about her anymore.

Oh yeah, also some humanized and schooled thing for the third time doing some hunger games. Not interested, so sorry.
I am interested in the film, I just can't see it yet.

Meh. Your loss. I loved it.
Wush wush.

Not watching it due to the time constraints. But most people i see says this is the best EG in existence, not because of the games itself, but the backstory and the themes.

Anyway, glorious screenshots below.

988645__safe_equestria+girls_screencap_derpy+hooves_flash+sentry_spoiler-colon-friendship+games_friendship+games_flash+sentry+gets+all+the+mares.jpg

large.jpeg

large.png

large.png

large.png

Theres also the ending that said contains major spoiler for the main show.

Also any1 tell me why Twilight is like that?

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/10/friendship-games-deleted-scene-and-its.html

So the "What More Is Out There" song was supposed to be a dual song between SciTwi and SunShim, drawing parallels between them that would have made the ending resonate better. It's a shame they didn't follow that route. There are still a lot of unanswered questions about Sunset. Where is her human counterpart? Why hasn't she made a visit to Equestria? At the very least, she owes Celestia an apology. How does she even live? Does she have a job? An apartment? Did a human family take her in? I need answers, dammit!

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/10/friendship-games-deleted-scene-and-its.html

So the "What More Is Out There" song was supposed to be a dual song between SciTwi and SunShim, drawing parallels between them that would have made the ending resonate better. It's a shame they didn't follow that route. There are still a lot of unanswered questions about Sunset. Where is her human counterpart? Why hasn't she made a visit to Equestria? At the very least, she owes Celestia an apology. How does she even live? Does she have a job? An apartment? Did a human family take her in? I need answers, dammit!
I don't know. I assume the human version of Sunset Shimmer is in human land. And I would like to see both Sunset Shimmers meet each other. As for where she lives, she just gets stuck in limbo when they're not "filming". Maybe she likes it in human land. I'd like to see her visit Equestria (At least as a one off thing) though.

I thought Doctor Whooves was Peter New's greatest voice performance. Now, it's Orchard Blossom! :lol:

This could be interesting. A possible chibi Equestria Girls thing. Legends of Everfree remains unconfirmed and Equestria Girls 4 was recently confirmed. Whether the three have any connection remains to be seen. There are no clear implications as to whether this chibi EG thing will be merchandise specific or not. It could possibly be.

HAPPY 5 YEARS OF /MLP/ YOU SHIMBLES!

In this episode, somebody who helped (the very rich version of) me on Depression Thread got something he waited for for a long, 5 YEARS, time.....

Yeah, my parents is not the boss of me....

998823__safe_animated_screencap_diamond+tiara_dinky+hooves_discovery+family_tornado+bolt_spoiler-colon-s05e18_crusaders+of+the+lost+mark.gif

998849__safe_clothes_animated_screencap_diamond+tiara_balloon_maid_discovery+family_statue_spoiler-colon-s05e18.gif

Go to hell.
large.png

998785__safe_animated_screencap_scootaloo_sweetie+belle_apple+bloom_flying_cutie+mark+crusaders_discovery+family_spoiler-colon-s05e18.gif

998753__safe_pinkie+pie_applejack_animated_screencap_apple+bloom_big+macintosh_crying_granny+smith_discovery+family.gif

998765__safe_rainbow+dash_animated_screencap_scootaloo_apple+bloom_scootalove_discovery+family_noogie_spoiler-colon-s05e18.gif

998772__safe_rainbow+dash_rarity_animated_screencap_scootaloo_sweetie+belle_discovery+family_spoiler-colon-s05e18_crusaders+of+the+lost+mark.gif

Happy 5th anniversary cartoon horse program. I'm glad somebody made you exist, even if I didn't jump on the bandwagon until a year or so later. Also, this episode. Wow. I was jumping into this completely blindly and didn't know what to expect other than what group of characters we'd be focusing on (It was obvious from the title), and I was not disappointed. Some thoughts below. SPOILERS, duh. This one deserves that warning more than usual, for reasons obvious to those who have seen it.
It's a musical episode. Cool. I'm cool with full on musical episodes.
Diamond Tiara can really sing.
The visual effects in The Pony I Want To Be and the reprise of We'll Make Our Mark are really cool.
Oh, and mailmare Derpy.
Also, IT HAPPENED. IT REALLY FINALLY HAPPENED FOR REALZIES. And I'm not complaining.
Also, it's nice to see some more Diamond Tiara. Been a while since we've seen her. Her standing up to her mom was awesome.

For the show's 5th anniversary, I'm not complaining, even if the timing was probably coincidental.

Holy horse apples... 5 years?!

well... anyways, I made a pic :I

magna_honeycrisp_by_unitoone-d9cuibq.png

link

Where you have been? :P Can you draw the kids with marks now :)

Anyway, without Ponies, i never met some Nascar Fan an Smurfy. Both of which led to other to follow.

Now, it seems that less people are here now :( hope it gets better in the future. Of all the early 2010 western animation shows, MLP is arguably the only who surpassed 5 years. Amd now as for the law, this show should have been freely syndicated for now.

Holy horse apples... 5 years?!

well... anyways, I made a pic :I

magna_honeycrisp_by_unitoone-d9cuibq.png

link

Anyway, without Ponies, i never met some Nascar Fan an Smurfy. Both of which led to other to follow.

Now, it seems that less people are here now :( hope it gets better in the future. Of all the early 2010 western animation shows, MLP is arguably the only who surpassed 5 years. Amd now as for the law, this show should have been freely syndicated for now.

I'm here... around some other threads. Just a bit farther from pony stuff.

It's a lot less people then when I joined. Ah, the wild times. Sad, but it's how things go.

Dont ever given up @unit-one :)

In fact, this particular fandom despite its decline from 2012, its actually still stronger than any other western animation fandom ever. Adventure Time is nothing but shimbles now with Steven Universe as its replacements. As well as majority of CN shows. Gravity Falls still has quite a fandom, but being screwed by ridiculous hiatuses and now its cut up short by network.
In fact, this show now its going up in quality. Some fans may go but some also come in. Its a natural cause. Its been 5 years i mean. Spongebob and some others gone utter bollocks after that year. Im still very confident this still consistent as i observe.

Think that some not watching this thread anymore but still having his profile around MLP, even sets his location in Equestria.....

And some people says that many bronies here are banned. Is that true?

Dont ever given up @unit-one :)

In fact, this particular fandom despite its decline from 2012, its actually still stronger than any other western animation fandom ever. Adventure Time is nothing but shimbles now with Steven Universe as its replacements. As well as majority of CN shows. Gravity Falls still has quite a fandom, but being screwed by ridiculous hiatuses and now its cut up short by network.
In fact, this show now its going up in quality. Some fans may go but some also come in. Its a natural cause. Its been 5 years i mean. Spongebob and some others gone utter bollocks after that year. Im still very confident this still consistent as i observe.

Think that some not watching this thread anymore but still having his profile around MLP, even sets his location in Equestria.....

And some people says that many bronies here are banned. Is that true?

I don't know how many are banned, but I know that the creator of this thread is banned. =)

Dont know if this was shared yet since I am new to the forum. But TC9700gaming is a brony.

In some of his videos he wears subtle MLP themed shirts.

Some of his videos have pony themed vinyls on his cars in Forza for example.

Only thing I dont get is his personal FRS is full of stickers but not one pony sticker. He needs at least one lol.

I've updated my avatar to Vice-Principal Luna shaking her groove thang from the latest EQ movie.

I notice that bronies are everywhere, it was noticing pony avatars everywhere for some time before I got curious and said what the hell a gave the show a chance lol. I must admit though despite people having pony avatars nearly everywhere it did get me curious and I am glad I did lol.

I notice that bronies are everywhere, it was noticing pony avatars everywhere for some time before I got curious and said what the hell a gave the show a chance lol. I must admit though despite people having pony avatars nearly everywhere it did get me curious and I am glad I did lol.
Yeah, way back, probably around the time the first season was still airing, I saw pony avatars around here. The first one I remember seeing was of Applejack (Though I didn't know who it was at the time). I eventually dove in as I caught wind of the show and heard more about bronies.

Yeah, way back, probably around the time the first season was still airing, I saw pony avatars around here. The first one I remember seeing was of Applejack (Though I didn't know who it was at the time). I eventually dove in as I caught wind of the show and heard more about bronies.

Where I noticed a ton of pony avatars more than usual were on creepy pasta videos on YouTube. I thought this was kind of funny since for people that like a cute colorful show about ponies and friendship they sure liked some really dark stuff. Along with that a ton of these pony avatars would have a ton of upvotes on videos unrelated to ponies at all. I figured it was fellow bronies doing this.

I was peripherally aware these was a new My Little Pony show out there when it first started, but it never even occurred to me to watch it. But then I started seeing fan art show up around the web. The first one I took notice of was Twilight Sparkle. I loved the colors and the name, so, since the first two seasons were available on Netflix, I gave it a try. I loved it and I've been a fan ever since.

That scene had me cracking up. And once again, we get another comic book parody with Spike accidentally destroying a copy of Action Comics #1. I wonder if anybody noticed the Archie and Jughead comic book parody in Made in Manehattan?

Back