• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
fluttershy_is_the_world_champ_by_samueleallen-d4v3jfd.jpg
I'm surprised Vinyl didn't win.

Also, movie news.

Last edited:

Oh here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again
Oh, here it goes again

I'm not sure if that song's actually in it though. But you get the gist.

Okay I have not had time to watch MLP since episode 4 or 5, with the exception of episode 100. Don't spoil anything, but is there any plot line things that should make me watch them in order?

Okay I have not had time to watch MLP since episode 4 or 5, with the exception of episode 100. Don't spoil anything, but is there any plot line things that should make me watch them in order?
There are some Friendship Episodes that'll probably make sense if you watch them in order.

Nah. With the exception of the first 2 episodes its pretty much fine.

As always, Spikes episodes is second to suck. The CMC episode with a rodeo criminal is the worst. Some are worth seeing. Some are actually great. Just to name a few.

Anyway, from my friend:

962139__safe_rainbow+dash_derpy+hooves_wild+fire_birdemic_ponedemic.jpeg

That's a nice extended sneak peak. I'm glad Sunset Shimmer is still an important character in the story. She was a great villain, but she's even better as a reformed villain.

New episode. yay. Today is @Smurfybug Boutique. Amy Keating Rogers in her last episode guised as @Smurfybug in the episode tells about her life being pressured by Hasbro for working hard and then she quits.

Am i doing the synopsis right? Tune in next time on her high school fantasies!

Bits of screenshot:
large.jpeg

978252__safe_rarity_angry_spoiler-colon-s05e14_canterlot+boutique.png

And now fanarts!
545620__safe_rarity_animated_upvotes+galore_smiling_cute_open+mouth_tongue+out_sitting_adorable.gif

Back