The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
I haven't watched many of the CMC episode's but after this one I may just have to watch some of the other ones cause I enjoyed this one.
I think I can slightly relate to Apple Bloom in this episode about doing stuff alone.

The part where Scootaloo rode the scooter was cool imo.

Last edited:
Michelle Creber is turning into a fantastic singer. She wasn't just hitting her notes, she was really projecting herself into the song.

A good episode with the CMC trying to figure out what to do with themselves now that they have their cutie marks. Bulk Biceps was hilarious. It looks like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon have really turned over a new leaf, as it looked like they were sharing a pie with a classmate and genuinely enjoying themselves. I hope there's an episode featuring those two later this season. The art class was fun for all the fine art ponies: I saw Michelangelo in the back, and Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Andy Warhol in the front. Their cutie marks were perfect, too. Cubes, a bent pocket watch and a tomato soup can.

A very good episode overall.

Michelle Creber is turning into a fantastic singer. She wasn't just hitting her notes, she was really projecting herself into the song.

A good episode with the CMC trying to figure out what to do with themselves now that they have their cutie marks. Bulk Biceps was hilarious. It looks like Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon have really turned over a new leaf, as it looked like they were sharing a pie with a classmate and genuinely enjoying themselves. I hope there's an episode featuring those two later this season. The art class was fun for all the fine art ponies: I saw Michelangelo in the back, and Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Andy Warhol in the front. Their cutie marks were perfect, too. Cubes, a bent pocket watch and a tomato soup can.

Well she did having a real band and concerts. So it did count.

She has been at it for quite some time.

Video is from a film she did called "smart cookies".

Her legitimate youtube channel where she shares covers and original songs: https://www.youtube.com/user/MichelleCreber/videos

And also Black Gryphon's youtube, as she does a lot of songs with him: https://www.youtube.com/user/christkids

Whoops, forgot to post my stuff here.

digify_by_unitoone-d9wearc.png

um, I wanted to mix my Fy with Digimon. :/

_lare_gun_by_unitoone-d9yo3gx.png

And some gift art for a friend.

It turns out, I missed a couple of episodes of season 5. Whoops, that's fixed now. Yup, this was a season that would be silly to miss. Good thing I have netflix! :)

Well, I like Applejack's friend Rara. Though, when she was performing as "Countess Coloratura"; was she supposed to be the pony equivalent of Lady Gaga? because she was giving me a Lady Gaga vibe.
rara__profile__by_the_butcher_x-d9i5ij8.png

coloratura__rara__by_vector_brony-d9n3beq.png

do_you_remember_that_time_____by_davidsfire-d9pnatt.png

lady_rara_by_j_aspidot-d9hj5ah.png

It turns out, I missed a couple of episodes of season 5. Whoops, that's fixed now. Yup, this was a season that would be silly to miss. Good thing I have netflix! :)

Well, I like Applejack's friend Rara. Though, when she was performing as "Countess Coloratura"; was she supposed to be the pony equivalent of Lady Gaga? because she was giving me a Lady Gaga vibe.
rara__profile__by_the_butcher_x-d9i5ij8.png

coloratura__rara__by_vector_brony-d9n3beq.png

do_you_remember_that_time_____by_davidsfire-d9pnatt.png

lady_rara_by_j_aspidot-d9hj5ah.png
Yeah, she was apparently based off of Lady Gaga.

I've been wanting to see another dragon episode and this one was a little better than the first one imo.

I guess Twilight was using magic to get her and Rarity around :confused: and I liked the complete randomness of the disguises.
Screenshot_2016-04-16-14-17-51.png

Princess Ember was quite the little thunder, wasn't she? I liked her. Did anyone notice that she was blue, but when she was competing to get the scepter, she was green? It was part of her disguise, and when she landed in the water, you could see a green paint slick, and later when she was drying out, you could see green paint flowing away on the ground. Just a nice little detail the animators added that I liked.

Last edited:
Princess Ember was quite the little thunder, wasn't she? I liked her. Did anyone notice that she was blue, but when she was competing to get the scepter, she was green? It was part of her disguise, and she she landed in the water, you could see a green paint slick, and later when she was drying out, you could see green paint flowing away on the ground. Just a nice little detail the animators added that I liked.

I noticed the paint too and I liked her design as well, she was the best designed dragon in my opinion.

Quite liked yesterdays episode.
Looks like they could be setting up for something big.

Also, there has been a big lack of Wacom usage because of Dirt Rally. So.............
Princess%20Ember_zpslcqmnasq.png

Done some more work on this, as I wanted to tidy the lines up; so I fully redid the line art from scratch with the correct show accurate colours. I also fully redid the eyes, though with a tad of artistic license.

I got a little bored, so I decided to do another pony pic. I didnt want to just do what I had been doing though, as I felt I wanted this next one to stand out; so out came the watercolour's.
Pinkie Nebula Pie

I think this was my favorite episode of the season so far. :)

I quite like the design of that Trixie poster and it was referencing this one on the right.
1143170__safe_trixie_poster_no+second+prances_spoiler-colon-s06e06.jpg

Sorry Starlight...
l.gif

That must have been a really heavy sign. =P
p.gif

Back