The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Season 6 Episode 7: @Casey the N00b
1148449__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_screencap_animated_soarin%27_spitfire_goggles_discovery+family+logo_wonderbolts+uniform.gif
1148408__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_trash+can_spoiler-colon-s06e07_newbie+dash_rainbow+trash.png

1148458__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_meme_cute_iwtcird_spoiler-colon-s06e07_newbie+dash.png

1148426__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_shipping_screencap_lesbian_spitfire_flutterdash_spoiler-colon-s06e07_newbie+dash.png

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/5/7/1148428__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_soarin%27_newbie+dash_spoiler-colon-s06e07_impressions_da****y.png
1148439__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_soarin%27_fleetfoot_spoiler-colon-s06e07_newbie+dash.png

I liked this episode.

smile.gif

1148546__safe_rainbow+dash_funny_spoiler-colon-s06e07_newbie+dash.jpg

The first impression of Pinkie really confused me at first, I thought she did some drugs or something lol.
1148423__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_spoiler-colon-s06e07_newbie+dash_impressions_dynamic+dash.png

Everyone saying this one of AJ was a little racist...maybe so but being from and living in the south of the US it didn't really offend me.
1148424__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_derp_spoiler-colon-s06e07_newbie+dash_forthright+filly.png

Fluttershy impression it was a little weird tbh.
1148426__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_spitfire_spoiler-colon-s06e07_newbie+dash_care+mare.png

The Twilight impression just didn't seem as accurate, maybe needed a slight hair change like the others imo.
tw.png

More shipping fan art more than likely incoming.
k.png

Last edited:
I liked this episode.

View attachment 544186
View attachment 544184

The impressions really confused me at first, I thought she did some drugs or something lol.
View attachment 544185
:lol:
View attachment 544187
I'm really curious to know what Spitfires nickname is, everyone's gonna say something really sexual probably...or maybe that's just what I'm thinking I dunno...

More shipping fan art more than likely incoming.
View attachment 544191
You forgot Twi and shy part :D

You forgot Twi and shy part :D
Ok, I edited them in then and made some changes.

Seems like some people are not liking this episode all that much from what I'm seeing but oh well.

Last edited:
Ok, I edited them in then and made some changes.

Seems like some people are not liking this episode all that much from what I'm seeing but oh well.
Its somewhat relatable to myself. However i must admit there are many plot holes and the mood on it is confusing. Its not bad, but could've been better.

I think the director of this show has kinda put up on fan dumbs which is reasonable actually. https://derpiboo.ru/1147374

Okay, I'm happy with Dashie finally reaching the full-on wonderbolts, but oh dear lord! This episode is so cringing to watch.

Well it was ok, it got some things off my mind at least.

Kinda a weird time for this episode but it was promoted well and I thought Starlight was going evil again.

I'm not much of a song person really but I did kinda like Luna's song felt like it should have been a tad bit longer.

Some people were saying and I'm guessing that Dragontooth is maybe a Bioshock reference to vigors.(Vigors give you powers.)
fugdijbv.png

They can hold a broom just fine with their hooves but not a dust pan ok...
fyudru.png

When did this happen I didn't notice during the episode. :lol:
jhg.gif

Oh and the best part. :)
hg.png

The Luna part of the last episode seems to have been the spotlight of the last episode, I'm liking the art people are making of it.
Just my top 3 favorites.
Luna a.png

Luna d.jpeg

Luna s.png

Last edited:
S6 Episode 9: Saddle Row (Review/ & Rec)
What the hell this episode supposed to mean.

1159335__safe_screencap_animated_vinyl+scratch_dj+pon-dash-3_discovery+family+logo_shrug_spoiler-colon-s06e09_saddle+row+%26+rec.gif

1159334__safe_screencap_pacifier_spoiler-colon-s06e09_saddle+row+%26+rec.png

1159316__safe_pinkie+pie_cute_animated_spoiler-colon-s06e09_saddle+row+%26+rec_bill.gif

Sweep Sweep Sweep!!!!

Last edited:
At first I thought it was going to be a meh episode but it was great and now one of my favorite episodes.

I loved the interviews they were hilarious!
redb.gif

smile.gif

1159357__sagg.gif

WAT!
okkkkk.gif

1159851__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_meme_animated_text_dialogue_reaction+image_caption_faic.gif

Last edited:
I think the Saddle Row episode is the best one yet.
It was perfectly written and directed and acted. Every joke hit. Every cut was perfectly timed. This is a true classic. The extra Pinkie Pie killed me. The writer said we won't be seeing her again because it was just a gag, but I do love the idea of another Pinkie Pie loose in Equestria.
Is it me, or have the character designs changed a little? It seems like we were seeing a lot of new expressions from the ponies in this episode.

I think the Saddle Row episode is the best one yet.
It was perfectly written and directed and acted. Every joke hit. Every cut was perfectly timed. This is a true classic. The extra Pinkie Pie killed me. The writer said we won't be seeing her again because it was just a gag, but I do love the idea of another Pinkie Pie loose in Equestria.
Is it me, or have the character designs changed a little? It seems like we were seeing a lot of new expressions from the ponies in this episode.
I think the designs look the same but they may have improved the colors on them and the environment cause it's looking better than previous seasons.

Yhea I've noticed they've been having a lot of new expressions already this season making a lot of fan art, which I like.

Edit: So I was bored and I tried my first drawing it's ok I guess, may lightly trace it and do a colored version.
0524161114e.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see AJ get an episode, I liked it.

:scared: kinda terrifying.
1164890__safe_rarity_screencap_animated_spoiler-colon-s06e10_applejack's+-day-+off.gif

Dash had like three diffrent voices. :odd:
1164794__safe_rainbow+dash_spoiler-colon-s06e10_applejack's+-day-+off.png

:lol:
jjjgu.jpg

Your dashie is really snu snu girly now.
Lol I hope not cause that's making me think of the snu snu girls from Futurama. Also she looked good in that robe imo.

Edit: Some people are seriously angry cause Dash was at the spa cause it doesn't fit her character...wow really some people seem to take this show a little too seriously sometimes.

Last edited:
Lol I hope not cause that's making me think of the snu snu girls from Futurama. Also she looked good in that robe imo.

Edit: Some people are seriously angry cause Dash was at the spa cause it doesn't fit her character...wow really some people seem to take this show a little too seriously sometimes.
Nah. Its the nature of fans though, looking at smallest detail as possible :P Mostly OOC and shipping.

Also Rarity did say snu2 when talking to dashie about the spa.

I think the designs look the same but they may have improved the colors on them and the environment cause it's looking better than previous seasons.

Yhea I've noticed they've been having a lot of new expressions already this season making a lot of fan art, which I like.

Edit: So I was bored and I tried my first drawing it's ok I guess, may lightly trace it and do a colored version.
View attachment 549412

Very nice drawing, it is actually rather good. The expression is spot on.

----------------------

I couldn't get to sleep last night so the Cintiq got plugged in, 3 hours later and I appear to have an OC........

Don't worry, the video isnt 3 hours long; I timelapsed it.

Oh........ Seems we have a part 2 now............

That is some fantastic work! :bowdown:

Also i did a colored version of my drawing.
Maybe need to shade some more but I'm happy with the result. :)
rainbow_dash_drawing_by_caseycar5-da4mhnf.jpg

Last edited:
@Casey You did a real good job on the colouring, I like it. I hope you do some more drawings.

I also forgot to post the finished pic I was working on in here.

Also, had this one pop into my head this morning.

Well this episode defiantly a different one. It was a good one and I quite liked the song it had.

My reaction exactly on this part...
hhughu.gif

Yhea...
uhhhhhhhh.gif

She's on the front cover of the Daring Do book. 0_0
1170118__safe_rainbow+dash_screencap_animated_meta_loop_spoiler-colon-s06e11_flutter+brutter.gif

Got what he deserved.
lol.png

Lol I like these alternative curse words they come up with.
gufpev.png

Edit: Yep I'm seeing people being to serious and going crazy over certain parts in this episode...

Also I am working on another drawing at the moment.

Last edited:
Also I am working on another drawing at the moment.

Cant wait to see what you come up with.

I had put the Cintiq away for the night, but after watching the new episode; I pulled out my sketch pad, as I couldn't help but draw this.

Back