The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
shine_by_unitoone-db760ky.png

An irl friend of mine has started doing youtube videos, and as such they are starting up an MLP episode blind reaction series. Their first episode is focusing on the most recent season 7 episode 3.

I watched the episode for next week that was showed in Canada.
This moment was just to adorable! :3
medium.gif

I like it when she gets pissed off to lol.

Tank spotted again. :)
Screenshot_2017-04-30-21-21-06.png

Overall I liked it, I do like Fluttershy episode's.

I'm getting a little annoyed at iTunes. I buy the season pass for every season. Usually new episodes are available at midnight on Saturday, but here it is Wednesday and the last episode with Maud still isn't available. I have no idea what the hold up is.

Watched the Canada early access episode and I loved it! Favorite episode of the season so far.

First off... Nerd RD! :lol:
1431060__safe_rainbow+dash_parental+glideance_spoiler-colon-s07e07_braces_female_filly_headset.png

Gosh her parent's were annoying.
medium.gif

I liked when Fleet gave her parents a compliment just to troll RD.

They all look so cute as fillies. :3
f.jpg

Watched the Canada early access episode and I loved it! Favorite episode of the season so far.

First off... Nerd RD! :lol:
View attachment 645999
Gosh her parent's were annoying.View attachment 646000
I liked when Fleet gave her parents a compliment just to troll RD.

They all look so cute as fillies. :3
View attachment 646007

We've seen all the mane 6's parents now except Applejack, correct?

Love how the theme of this season is parental things.

S07E06: All Grown Up
1430128.jpeg

Nothing much said about this apart from that its heartwarming. Also the gal at right has Italian accent. I call her Juliano.

S07E07: @Casey Hates Her parents
1431569.jpeg

Liked this episode. Parents being cringy and RD being a huge ego as most of time.

1430972.gif

Look, Derpy gone downhill
Like my reputation oooooh.

Last edited:
1430128.jpeg

Nothing much said about this apart from that its heartwarming. Also the gal at right has Italian accent. I call her Juliano.
Her name is Zipporwhill. She was first seen in the episode "Filli Vanilli" when the Pony Tones sang at her cute-ceañera. Her accent is Mexican.

1430972.gif

Look, Derpy gone downhill
Like my reputation oooooh.
I never noticed how her eyes get derpier as she moves down the steps.

Watched both new Canada episodes.
:dopey:
361493918ecdf7164729f9c48a2cc2f62efd70af.jpg

Fun to watch the fandom go crazy over ships.

This one was hard to watch honestly mostly cause I just wanted someone to kick this guys ass.
medium.png

I liked these three though.
medium (1).gif

Basically an episode about getting triggered over opinions. Kinda meh.

:P
k.jpeg

My favorite part.
medium.gif

It's an acoustic bass though....

Well episode 10 was definitely a great episode.
I've always thought about Celestia having a different side like Luna having Nightmare Moon.

I loved this moment more than anything in the episode.
1pchrect.gif

So metal! Lol

Also liking the art that it's making.
refv.png

Edit: Well I started messing around with Inkscape and I'm learning to do some vectors. I've made this oc so far.
Not perfect but I'm happy with the outcome.
unnamed_oc_by_caseycar5-dba3jfi.png
Don't have a name for her yet.

Last edited:
I haven't been responding much, but I'm still keeping up with the show, including the Canadian episodes and the leaked Polish dubbed EG specials. I think it's been a good, solid series so far. I'm glad we have the EG specials to help us through the summer hiatus.

Watched episode 12 which came out early in Australia.

It was alright, more could have been done with Discord imo.

:3
1466481__safe_screencap_fluttershy_discordant+harmony_spoiler-colon-s07e12_solo.png

I did like this new character which may or may not be Cheerilee's sister.
qqqq.png

Didn't expect another episode but I watched it. Don't like them being early honestly.
I was a bit skeptical on this one but honestly I really liked this episode. It was a really good back story and had a pretty nice song in it.

Also Pear Butter was cute.
uhj.png

I would have liked to known what happened to them though.

So I just watch the last Applejack Episode out of curiosity. Felt like the best episode so far. The song is actually good, and the subject is surprising for kids show, although it has "Apples and Pears" as metaphors.

Reminds me of the movie where two couples love each others despite being in different.... Religion. Believe it or not its basically an almost 100% recreation, with some methapors as replacement to the touchy subjects. I am really surprised.

Last edited:
Just watched episodes 12 and 13. Loved them both. Having the voices of Felicia Day and William Shatner in episode 13 means three of my four favorite shows were all combines: MST3K, Star Trek and Ponies. Now if only they could have gotten Adam Savage from Mythbusters for a role, then they would have had all four.

In all seriousness, though, I really liked the last episode. It was a heartbreaker.

Back