The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,753,709 views
Aww. You're done? shoot. I was gonna get on fashionably late. XD

Ah, well.
 
YBAmg.png


snuDq.png


vS0OT.png


bYodV.png


6g6t0.png


SVeA4.png


OcCQ2.png


GfuFS.png


Midnight Club does My Little Pony! :O
 
Today I was surprised CoffeeGrunt went into the GTP chat.
There was a fellow brony in the chat, that is awesome! My mind was blown.
 
They spent $60 million on this damn game and the servers only seem to work half the time. :rolleyes:


Room's up now.
 
Meanwhile I'm finding out why aliens are real, for giggles. Might makes some fun source material for Gods and Demons.
 
I was going into quoting/reply barrage, but I'm too lazy right now, perhaps I will make those replies later, have some pics instead:

Nice Humanized Pinkie:
131321704410.png

(I quite like that style)

Probably repost, I used to have markers that can make such effect:
131326717150.jpg


And something a bit disturbing.

That is all, for now.

(*Goes back to Corel X5/Sketch Up/Gimp2.0 messing around*)
 
My face when I can go onto YouTube tracks of music not featured on Halo OSTs, and rip them using a jack-to-jack lead.

happy_lyra_by_blackm3sh-d3hcdx5.png
 
on_a_ferry_by_unitoone-d46fnpq.jpg


Visited Helsinki (Finland)

Was kinda bored on the way back.
Bought some Fazer chocolate, a 47x240mm Elkschnaps 37%

And, yeah, I drew Rainbow Dash xD

Can't talk, too tired. Good Night!
 
That is one awesome drawing, the shading is just so...awesome. XD
 
*sigh* I only got one good race in before my connection said "no, I think that's enough fun for one day." I think I may need to plug directly into the router now, I dunno.

At least y'all saw my Sunoco Camaro...

Next week, I have a request - 650PP, Sports Hard tires...SS Route 7.

I wanna run with me Bloobird. :3
 
Was fun while it lasted, but then the game disconnected me right at the start of that race at La Sarthe and I decided it's enough for one day.
 
Was fun while it lasted, but then the game disconnected me right at the start of that race at La Sarthe and I decided it's enough for one day.
Yeah, with me right behind you on the starting grid.

:lol:
 
on_a_ferry_by_unitoone-d46fnpq.jpg


And, yeah, I drew Rainbow Dash xD

Love the shading on that as well, and I'd like some of that Elkschnaps.

Next week, I have a request - 650PP, Sports Hard tires...SS Route 7.

650PP, with SH tyres? Sounds interesting, I'd like to try out some of my other high performance cars online next time, plus it's a shame I had to leave before the race at La Sarthe. I was hoping to use some of my other 540PP cars too.
 
I'm on breake now, but a few minutes ago we had a massive 3 cart order. The cashier said: " are you sure you can get this on your own?". My response: "are you kidding? I could bag these groceries in 10 seconds flat!"......no one else got it.


Oh, and sorry I couldnt be there. Looking forward to the pictures.
 

Chicken%252520Seal%252520of%252520Awesome.gif


I'm on breake now, but a few minutes ago we had a massive 3 cart order. The cashier said: " are you sure you can get this on your own?". My response: "are you kidding? I could bag this order in 10 seconds flat!"......no one else got it.
This morning I accidentally said "plot" instead of "ass." There is no hope for me anymore.
 
Well...I THINK that's about what Bluebird runs, and I'm getting 211 without a pull on that track. Truth be told, I don't look at PP that much, only HP, and Bluebird is an 801HP Superbird.

I'll have to Maximum-Tune my Devil Z as well...and if I find a Ruf BTR....

and AWESOME draw. :3
 
I have yet to accidentally brony in public, thankfully.
 
Me too. Does help that we don't speak english here. And there aren't any ponyfied slovenian words.

Yet. :scared:
 
I once repelled a bully at the mall by doing something like this:

B: Hey, you want to settle this? Fight me!
R: *ignores*
*Racedude goes and buys a root beer, bully follows while harassing*
R: Sarsaparilla. Want some?
B: (Trying to dissimulate his confusion) **** that! Are you fighting me or not?!
R: *sips drink* Lemme think about it. (Applejack style) Mmm... Nah. I much rather love and tolerate you.
B: *Rages and leaves*
*Racedude watches as the bully leaves confused and frustrated*
R: :lol:

680-true-story-guy.png

(Seriously.)
 
Love and Tolerance wins any battle. :D

Also I have found someone who has uploaded pretty much every game soundtrack ever. I love him.

/Edit/

Oh God, the Halo Legends soundtrack is like, the Halo 1 soundtrack, but with a much bigger budget and better harmony. It's...awesome. :'D
 
Well, I had fun racing y'all. I really need to tune more cars.
 
*Interesting Rainbow Dash pic*
Interesting design, how do you transfer these images to the computer?

I once repelled a bully at the mall by doing something like this:

B: Hey, you want to settle this? Fight me!
R: *ignores*
*Racedude goes and buys a root beer, bully follows while harassing*
R: Sarsaparilla. Want some?
B: (Trying to dissimulate his confusion) **** that! Are you fighting me or not?!
R: *sips drink* Lemme think about it. (Applejack style) Mmm... Nah. I much rather love and tolerate you.
B: *Rages and leaves*
*Racedude watches as the bully leaves confused and frustrated*
R: :lol:

680-true-story-guy.png

(Seriously.)

Your bully just got derp by that strategy, Pinkie pie strategies always works, even with the MI5.

Also Pics:

Step aside AppleJack, there is a new Bi in town:
131327441487.jpg


I don't even...
131327667972.png


Almost better than The Dark Side of Luna:
131320833800.jpg



Well, in here, Celestia gets all the crap, as always.

That is all, for now.
 
I'd line up for eight hours to hug luna. :3

@Toronado

Nope, it's MKTUROK117. He has every Halo soundtrack ever, plus a tonne of other ones I haven't really bothered to look at.

Listening to this really makes me wanna buy Halo Legends, even though I know I'll hate it, as it's anime.
 
^You have Netflix? It's on their streaming service.
Tried it once, but I had to stop at 5 minutes and havent gone back.
Also, I probe for Bronies likr that all the time. They get the joke, I kniw they're a Brony. If they dont, no big deal.

Also, I've got plans I forgot about, so I'll get on Macintosh as soon as I can on Monday.
 
You have to pay for Netflix though, is it a site btw?

Anyways I finished Chapter Five and am too tired for TF2 without motivation. Night everyone, I intend to spend tomorrow achieving absolutely nothing to counter spending the whole week working:
sleeping_lyra_by_bronyontheway-d42e7md.png
 
Time to hear that podcast, I found it quite amusing sometimes.

Podcast.
(Interesting song at the begining :lol:)

(*Continues thinking what to do next*)
 
Back