The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
motivatorb58bec0ef176878051e92c1d4f8e335fd0bc7180.jpg

All I can say... is... oh my God, that is cute. :dopey: And you call me Captured Brony. ;) Err I mean... All Ford Mustangs must have V8s... F1 should have V10s and V12s.. goes back watching cute episode. --- Randy

Last edited:
Not bad, I think we're going to start a trend among the Offtopic viewers...
Your ponies, my girls...:sly:

brofist on that... oh wait you don't have one Haaahh :lol:

Okay, I watched it.

Consider me a GTP Brony. Successfully captured and converted by T-12.

I'm apprehensive to ask my co-worker to download this for me (I'd do it myself, but I got a "shame on you" letter from my Internet provider :scared: ), but....

I don't care.

Every episode is on YouTube at the moment. Here is a playlist with all of them, though only at 360p

Just tried watching that, about 4 minutes into it I turned it off, I didn't want to get sucked into it's "Magic" :lol:.

Don't try and lure me in :lol:

Last edited:
Just tried watching that, about 4 minutes into it I turned it off, I didn't want to get sucked into it's "Magic" :lol:.

Don't try and lure me in :lol:

You cannot refuse the Pony, or the magic. Ponies make the world go round, the sooner you embrace the herd, the better your life will become. :P

Oh brother, here it comes. The attack of your "Herd"

They the crazy ones.

I'm just going to echo what I've been telling most people - The animation is good, the writing is fun and well thought out (certainly better than Tron), and I wouldn't feel awkward showing it to anyone I know. It just works as honest, feel good entertainment.

Yeah, in all seriousness it really is fun to watch and just incredibly adorable.

But is it better than Phineas and Ferb?

*cough* *cough*

Excuse me... a little something in my throat there...

Why do they insist on ruining all the old series? I mean, they take a perfect asinine old cartoon, with stupid stories, predictable plots and stupid talking ponies and actually make it entertaining? Sacrilege!

So, so good.

I should clarify I just cropped those from an existing panel of larger avatars. I just found the combined set of them over on an imageboard and figured some of you guys might appreciate them.

They the crazy ones.

I'm just going to echo what I've been telling most people - The animation is good, the writing is fun and well thought out (certainly better than Tron), and I wouldn't feel awkward showing it to anyone I know. It just works as honest, feel good entertainment.

👍

As I've said in an eariler post, if you look past the fact that it's primarily a kids show, it's actually not as bad as you think. It's pretty damn good, as the humor is fairly tongue-and-cheek, but proves to be quite funny without the necessity for mindless fart jokes, the characters have personalities, and the animation is crisp with some cute LOLs thrown in there for good measure (Derpy is canon, guys!). The person primarily responsible for the development and revival of MLP is Lauren Faust. She was heavily involved with the creation of the Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and is married to Craig McCracken, the mastermind behind it all.

I bet she's laughing maniacally as we speak: "Yes my ponies, friendship and love, FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE!" :nervous: :scared:

Last edited:
FYI, regarding first post...

It will require a format and reinstall to convert me.

Im sorry, but the "Pink Side" is not my thing!

Back