The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,775,348 views
Page 479 froze my PC... I had to reboot. Thanks guys.

Anyways, I'm back from work. And hey, here's a tip. When you feel sleepy on the job - draw a pony, sleep goes away!

trix_by_unitoone-d48ahcf.jpg


EDIT: Toronado acts like MercilessOne... I think I know why, but I'm not sure.
Hmmm...no PM's...strange.
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Toronado acts like MercilessOne... I think I know why, but I'm not sure.
Hmmm...no PM's...strange.

We've all learned a lesson here... never ever let Toronado be the OP of a groups Thread...

:lol: :p
 
Last edited:
what the **** happened to the op tornado!!!! fluttershy would like to have a word with you
 
I can't post autoplaying videos, but Toro can change the OP as much as he likes? :grumpy:

Oh and this is the second time my autoplaying videos got disabled.

Out of the 3 times I used them. I ought to not do that.
As much.
 
Last edited:
This thread is starting to remind me of a packet of Skittles once you open it you will have no idea what you will find!
 
Hmmm...no PM's...strange.
I'm having a little trouble with it.





Edit: OSNAP. Pinkamena caught Fluttershy.

131337324054.png


(I know Wiegert said this yesterday, but I just saw it).
 
Last edited:
Serious trouble?

And how long will this thread is going to be about Garfield?
 
Serious trouble?
Enough that it would probably be better for me to wait for the actions parts, but I'll keep whacking at it anyways.

And how long will this thread is going to be about Garfield?
Ha%252520Ha%252521.png




Seriously, though, give it time. I'm sure you'll find to love and tolerate the new thread focus.




And I'm waiting till Gravekeeper sees it.
 
Enough that it would probably be better for me to wait for the actions parts, but I'll keep whacking at it anyways.

Can I see what you did so far, please?

And I kinda like the changing thread title =)
 
I won't be able to get it to you until this evening, because I'm actually leaving for school in about 5 minutes and I don't have it on this computer.
 
What if Gravekeeper's internet connection got blown away in the hurricane? Will we have to wait until the Puerto Rican infrastructure recovers before I can have my equines back?

Also, Past Sins up in this mare!
 
CoffeeGrunt, I guess you'll just have to, puts on glasses, ride out the storm.
yay.png

Did I do it right? :lol:

Anyway I'm off to bed. 'Night Garfield lovers.
Sleeping%252520Sweetie%252520Belle.jpg

This image is surprisingly accurate as my bed's currently on the floor.
 
Also, Pen Stroke has missed a massive chance to generate a flashmob of hungry bronies.

If he'd released chapter 21 a few days later, with chapter 20 ending on the cliffhanger it does, Past Sins would explode...again. Yes, it would actually explode twice.
 
Some news from L.Faust.

Checking in
Tue Aug 30, 2011, 5:39 PM
Ok, I've obviously been terribly boring lately. I'm working on stuff, just not any stuff I can share just yet. So just to spice things up around here, I'm going to be posting a little bit of My Little Pony art. Season 2 is right around the corner, so I think it's ok now to share just a little Pony development art since it's all old and stuff. Unfortunately, they are all sketchy, uncolored pencil drawings, so even though I'll be posting them in my main gallery or now, I'll be moving them to scraps a little later. Enjoy!

And here's the first one. Note the different QT mark.

star_gazing_twilight_by_fyre_flye-d48bgrp.jpg
 
Twilight and Trixie's filly? :D

Also, the Past Sins ending is so heartwarming, I think my ticker might have actually been banished to the sun. In other news, I s'pose I should get back round to writing a chapter of something. I'm torn between another Allegrezza chapter, or two ideas I've been carrying around for a while.

One is the World War Z crossover, purely for trying out different writing styles. The other would be a little more in-depth, a fic about Nightmare Moon's rise, and how she took over the land. Of course, taken from the viewpoint of a Horngarian filly who's home town is razed in an attack by the Nightmare. It'd be fun to try a more archaic writing style for that one.
 
I don't know what WWZ is, but the second one sounds interesting.

I'll comment on Allegrezza tomorrow. I forgot my PSP at home yesterday, so I could not read it.

One more from L.Faust.

git_along_doggie_by_fyre_flye-d48bih7.jpg
 
Put the thread title back to whatever silly thing you called it before, please. Seriously, I was expecting to find more information about Arlene.

That said, you can create another thread, more or less ad infinitum.
 
Pupik, you are my new favorite mod. Seriously.
 
131464131709.jpg
<I post after waking up at 11AM for some reason.
Is that picture not showing up for anyone else?

Toro won't be back for a few hours depending on class schedules, and Gravekeeper is in the active viewer list.


Now that's some bad timing.
 
Last edited:
No, that picture didn't work for me either.
 
That's odd, I can see it. And I'm using blocking software.
 
Actually ponychan won't load for me at all, so that's why the picture won't come up.
 
Google doesn't even recognize it as an image when I try to search it.

I'm checking DA to see if it's there right now, I'll try Ponibooru after that. I disabled adblock so that's not the problem. It'll probably turn up somewhere else sooner or later. I've never had luck with Ponychan. It works sometimes but most of the time it's so slow, or not working at all, I just gave up trying it.

EDIT:
Haha:
mornin___already_by_lifesequencebreak-d487i71.png

Source
And they've got a 1439 x 1200 resolution version on there as well.
 
Too bad I'm too lazy to draw anything anymore. I'd love to be able to draw that. :lol:
 
I have a feeling Gravekeeper has a big post in the works.
 
Back