The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,774,879 views
:lol:
I'll go with it.


In Swedish!
 
^Damn, that's what I was going to do.

Imagine my surprise though when I've got 18 tabs auto-refreshing every minute and then out of no where I hear that.

Foxxy Tunes for Firefox has a YouTube control.
I can pause and play all YouTube videos at once:p

EDIT: And it doesn't work for some reason. Whatever, it's back to 10 posts per-page for a while.
 
You can have the spanish one.


Oh. Too late.
 
I'm sure this is just to get our attention. I have a feeling Toro completely reworked the OP and is just trolling the hell out of us before he posts what he was actually working on.







*Expects Toro to post that "Me? Troll? Never" Pinkie Pie image in the next few minutes*











































Oh%252520You%252521.jpg





OSNAP. Past Sins just got its final update? Will it push its way into my Position #1 like it has for so many others?

No. But it was still a hell of a ride no matter where it ends up.
 
So much craziness going on in here.:lol:

From brownies to Garfield. I suddenly have the urge to go read some comics.
 
I am really glad I didn't take a day away from the thread like I said I would.

Main reason for this post being to remove the first Seaponies video off of this thread. The latest one starts slower, so it's not as annoying.
>will regret saying that.

I'm afraid to press refresh.
 
mr__marston_pony_rdr_by_omg_chibi-d3ka155.png

Source
John Marston, save me from the seaponies with your sheer awesomeness.


Oh, and I just found that, and it is amazing.
 
Bump.png

Get them away!:scared:
 
About Past Sins:

Its a freaking novel!, I might need to read this with more ease, but its getting interesting.

Chapter 2 BTW, moving into three while this nonsense stops.

And I disabled the flash plugin, now I'm navigating on FF(Its been a while).
 




































51269%252520-%252520Surprise%252520shrugpony.png




And this pretty much sums up the last hour for me:

watch%252520the%252520thread%252520burn.png






EDIT: Mint made a triple post? Boy, you must have been desperate to get rid of those videos :lol:
 
Weirdest thing?


I actually liked how all that Sea-pony spam sounded. :boggled:



Can we get the goddamn thread back? :mad:

EDIT: This guy has all the episodes in 720p. Off to download them before he gets the DMCA on his ass.
 
Last edited:
Time for a new discussion.
What do you think will happen in season 2?
Personally I think we'll see the families of the mane 6 in an episode.

So what do you think will happen?
Discuss.
 
Toro, can we get the thread back now, please?

And It's too soon for me to think about season 2. I mean with a show like this where the episodes are not dependant on each other it's hard to assume.

I want Luna though.
 
Maybe its already been explained by why is this the Garfield & Friends thread now? :lol:

I only want the ponies! :grumpy:
 
Just trying to move the thread on. :sly:
The sea ponies are still in the advanced reply. :grumpy:
 
I'd really like to know more about the origins of Scootaloo, really.

She's got no relation to anyone we know of. I'd like to see her parents, or a sister, or at least some kind of relative. I mean, I'd also like to see RD's, Rarity's, and Fluttershy's parents, but Scootaloo's a little filly, and she's got no known realtion to anyone at all.
 
Maybe its already been explained by why is this the Garfield & Friends thread now? :lol:

I only want the ponies! :grumpy:

Yes it's been explained. Toro is a troll.
 
I'd really like to know more about the origins of Scootaloo, really.

She's got no relation to anyone we know of. I'd like to see her parents, or a sister, or at least some kind of relative. I mean, I'd also like to see RD's, Rarity's, and Fluttershy's parents, but Scootaloo's a little filly, and she's got no known realtion to anyone at all.

Except for Elizabeak. :lol:

But in all seriousness I want to see this too. I'm sick of fanfics where everyponies parents are dead.

Edit: And everyone disappears.
Double edit: What no they're back.
 
Last edited:
OSNAP. Past Sins just got its final update? Will it push its way into my Position #1 like it has for so many others?
No. But it was still a hell of a ride no matter where it ends up.

It says alot about how far I've come when a Crysis 2 marathon brings me to 2AM, and seeing that Past Sins is complete, I genuinely can't pick between sleep or this.

I think my brain's automatically leveeing its vote though atm.

So yeh, obligatory dawful Lyra. Please change the thread back for when I wake up:
sleeping_lyra_by_bronyontheway-d42e7md.png
 
:lol:
Pretty cool remix, right?
 
Scarily, I may have just found one of the first examples of any form of Doctor Whooves.

Fair warning. It's Pre G4.










It's also pre-David Tennant.












































Still scrolling?










Don't say I didn't warn you...










tumblr_lmtpz9fqfk1qhb71ao1_500.jpg


Gimme th' Jibblies.

EDIT: Just noticed the 2011 watermark. Still...It's old pony, old Doctor...
 
^
default.png


*le open thread, page 479

RAGE-face.jpg


*le speakers at full volume.

Hiccups.gif




Also, mfw a part of the Sea-pony song in Spanish literally translates as:

And you are gonna fail!
And you are gonna fail!
And you are gonna fail!

39850%252520-%252520animated%252520eye_quiver%252520twilight_sparkle.gif

I WILL NOT FAIL![/winner_attitude]
 
Last edited:
For that Jim Porwer, you deserve to be stuck on page 479 to listen to the remix from hell.
How dare you bring up such pre G4 filth.
 
^^Seaponies are also pre-G4.
So you all deserve to be stuck on that page forever. I hope your browser locks up next time it starts playing.
 
@Jim Prower:
Not at all. Well, except for the Thread Title, and the OP.
 
Methinks everyone here is Bored.
 
Back