The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,775,895 views
Take my word for it: Its not. If you want to find it, use Google magic like I did. It took me about 5 minutes based on what Mint's first post about it said. Now let us speak of this no longer.

Well after searching for another 20 minutes, I couldn't find it using Google, which is probably for the best really (confound my curiosity). I don't know how akira would react to that story if he finds it, but judging by what you and Mint have said, I wouldn't be surprised if his reaction was something along the lines of:

52116%20-%20gouge_my_eyes_out%20image_macro%20macro%20twilight_sparkle%20unsee.png




And I was going go to bed early, but that didn't happen in the end.
G'night everypony:

39240%252520-%252520book%252520cute%252520daww%252520twilight_sparkle.jpg
 
And then I found it.

Poneh%252520Mercy.png


Oh for the love of Celestia, what the hell, I mean WHAT THE HELL, it was all normal fic when all of the sudden.

(Far off from the AUP, in fact, far from the AUP as it will ever get)

And then she passed out...

I mean what the hell.
 
:lol:





Anyways, Mint, maybe this Ask Twilight tumblr will be more to your liking? She's certainly, ah, in character, so to speak (A.K.A. she's an absolutely adorable nerd).
 
Last edited:
Hugs.png


Just hug it out man, just hug it out....


Also, you have absolutely no idea how difficult I found it to resist the temptation to use the Rainbow Dash-"Hugs?" image.



Anyways, Mint, maybe this Ask Twilight tumblr will be more to your liking? She's certainly, ah, in character, so to speak (A.K.A. she's an absolutely adorable nerd).

Love it:

I just read through the whole post about how the Equestrian monarchy works. So much creativity, and it actually sounds exactly like something Twilight would say.
And it's drawn, so that's much better. Thanks for the link.
tumblr_lqta3nUZ9E1r289id

Also, ^that made me :lol:.


These examples are hilarious.:lol:


Also, I just started following the ask-surprise blog, this is fantastic:
tumblr_lqt3ccjzVJ1r2ulme




tumblr_lqr84oZogX1r2ulme

My brain just asploded:boggled:
I wonder.....I wonder if that was intentional.


I would post some more from the Twilight one, but it's mostly long answers in the form of pictures. I still love it, it just seems like more people will get a laugh out of these.
 
Last edited:
Which hugs, there was no hugs...



Moving on:

ED
35231%25252520-%25252520It%252527s_beautiful%25252520rainbow_dash.jpg


And I guess that I should check that tumblr thing.


The shipping topic will never end on this thread.
 
I think the Luna one is even better than the Celly one.





52157%20-%20anger%20celestia%20comic%20fluttershy%20luna%20twilight_sparkle.png


Luna sits like Lyra. Fact.




Oh, and Mint has one, so I'm going to have one too. This is my wake up image:
Good%252520Morning%252520Applejack.png

Calling it now.










Dreaming%252520of%252520Apples.jpg

Good Night.
 
Hey guys, I just made this (I know it sucks):

 
I will check out those mods for SA, thus far I just got the ENB series, I don't like to mess with the visual aesthetics too much, and Ballas are a bitch[/Riley].

Apart from that, I downloaded those models(Luna, Celly and the mane 6), maybe they will have so use in the future. With that said I'm done with ponies for today.

365_day_222_sleepy_starburst_by_korikian-d474jwo.png

Goodnight everyone.
 
You guys do know, that now you mentioned that fic I WILL search for it, right?
 
^By posting at any time after September 1st, 2011@1:34AM you hereby agree to these Terms & Conditions:

1. Don't blame MintBerryCrunch.
2. ?????
3. Don't blame MintBerryCrunch.
4. No matter what, don't even try to pretend you weren't warned.
5. Don't blame MintBerryCrunch
6. You agree not to pass blame onto anyone but yourself.(Refer to rules 1, 3, and 5).
7. In the event that memories of the event are provoked at any time in the future, even if intentionally, you agree not to blame the party responsible, but to only blame yourself for having read the story in the first place.

Terms & Conditions subject to change.




Goodnight.
Good%20Night%20Twilight.jpg

 
Last edited:






Dammit Zoidberg, get off of my computer!

*grabs newspaper and starts swinging*



(V) (o
WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!

Sorry about that guys, I'm going back to bed now.
Good%20Night%20Twilight.jpg

 
@Unit-One

Work for me, drawfriend!

/Edit/

This made me laugh way more than it should have:
 
Last edited:
Just watched the video Seth posted of all Trixie's lines...no regrets.
 
I'm featured on ED.
Indeed.jpg


I'll let you figure out which one I am.
Melbourne+Anime+Festival+Brony+Meetup2.jpg

ED article
 
^By posting at any time after September 1st, 2011@1:34AM you hereby agree to these Terms & Conditions:

1. Don't blame MintBerryCrunch.
2. ?????
3. Don't blame MintBerryCrunch.
4. No matter what, don't even try to pretend you weren't warned.
5. Don't blame MintBerryCrunch
6. You agree not to pass blame onto anyone but yourself.(Refer to rules 1, 3, and 5).
7. In the event that memories of the event are provoked at any time in the future, even if intentionally, you agree not to blame the party responsible, but to only blame yourself for having read the story in the first place.

Terms & Conditions subject to change.

Smart man, don't want a repeat of that other fic, now do we?

Okay, I agree.
Now I just need to find it. Later though, when I have the time.
 
mornin___already_by_lifesequencebreak-d487i71.png

Mornin'


Bye.

I'll be back on here in about 'I have no idea'. Could be an hour, could be many. I hate vague "Hey, I need you to help me with some work" calls from my dad.
 
Goodnight bronies.
Sleeping%252520Sweetie%252520Belle.jpg
 
Damn

131488450576.jpg


Is a good way to start the day, I guess.




I'm actually reading some sad stories(IRL stories) about some Bronies, I wonder why these fandoom is so open to these problem.

Its good to see that everyone here on GTP don't have to go through that sort of thing, which I believe is a good thing.
 
Last edited:
Oh God, please say Akira isn't clopping to bedhead Twilight. XD

/Edit/

I reckon Toronado can probably read the start of my IWSYT continuation, and guess the entire story from it now. I've got it all planned out in my head, roughly.
 
Last edited:
I couldn't find that fic that Mint said I can't blame him for. Too bad because I devoted a full 5 minutes to finding it.

Mint, you can PM me it. If you don't want to think of it as payback for me autoplaying seaponies.
Twice.

Toro can do it too, because he likes to troll.
 
Trolls? In my bronydom? *Leaves forever...then hears the cheering.*

In other news, Crysis 2 has given me the most mixed-emotion view of a game ever...it's so good...yet so...it's difficult to explain without a couple of A4 sides of opinion.
 
Trolls? In my bronydom? *Leaves forever...then hears the cheering.*

In other news, Crysis 2 has given me the most mixed-emotion view of a game ever...it's so good...yet so...it's difficult to explain without a couple of A4 sides of opinion.

Oh, terrible mistake by me, sorry!


I meant parasprites, not trolls.
 
I couldn't find that fic that Mint said I can't blame him for. Too bad because I devoted a full 5 minutes to finding it.

Mint, you can PM me it. If you don't want to think of it as payback for me autoplaying seaponies.
Twice.

Yet again, my curiosity has been piqued, great.


Anyway, due to numerous computer problems at work today, I spent a good deal of my time trying to think of some ideas for a possible fanfic. The thing is, many of my ideas seem to be based on song names, it's just that I find it much easier to construct an idea for a story that way. So at this time, I have 2 (pretty vague) fanfic ideas, although deciding whether I should go ahead and attempt to write either of them is another matter. Honestly, writing stories isn't exactly one of my strong points, but creating artwork on the other hoof....

You know what? I reckon I should start drawing Ponies once I've purchased some new drawing implements. Hopefully I haven't lost any of the artistic flare that I had at school/college.



Also, Ask Surprise is awesome:
52337%20-%20Surprise%20ask_surprise%20pinklestia.png
 
I pick an album or artist and borrow their titles. E.g., Avenged Sevenfold for the I Won't See You Tonight series, or the Halo: ODST soundtrack for Gods and Demons.

Although for Striga and Allegrezza, I figured numbers would do.

I decided that Crysis, while not quite becoming my favourite game because of a few failings, still is a very good game. If you have an inferiority complax, play and be healed.
 
Last edited:
What? I don't think getting some logos off from some McWallpapers to make them more visually appealing
(Because they are neat, but the logos are too distracting) makes me special.
Hell, it took me like an hour to fix them all, and that's just because the Pinkie Pie one had a gradient,
and it took me 50 minutes out of that hour to get that right.
Find color, select it, pick it, build a bridge with the select tool, fill it, repeat 20x per logo. It's that simple. 👍

I know its just that I don't know a word of portuguese and was able to find then on the site which I think is pretty good because they were like 5 particular clicks for each pony!

Also:
tumblr_lqunh2S5Qx1r2ulmeo1_500.png
 
Last edited:
Lauren Faust smokes money? :D

"Technically correct--the best kind of correct."

True dat. Also, gratz on the being sucked into the black hole of failure your colleague created. :P
 
@Unit-One
Work for me, drawfriend!

I don't see any PM's... that's weird.



Well, I'm back from the "farm". Who could of thought that digging out potatoes in the rain could be so much fun...

I heard two bronies in the bus when I was riding home. They were speaking English and talking about Pinkie Pie and Appleteeny.
 
Back