The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,774,153 views
It's awesome. 👍
 
I so badly want to hit my friend in the face next time I see him. That clop-fic was haunting me all day at work.
Not sure why. I've read parts of others, but I was always expecting it. I guess the fact that I was expecting a completely normal story caught me off guard a little.

I'll just go watch a whole ton of Doctor Who to keep my mind distracted by something.


Also, I knew about the families because I follow Faust on DA. I heard it before it was mainstream.
tumblr_lmzbxgJya31qkio9oo1_400.png

 
This Pony phase struck the other Forum I use it seems..
 
Oh, don't mind us. We're just taking over the world while loving and tolerating. 👍
 
I personally brought ponies to my other forum I browse, I seen as both a kinda pony-siah, and antichrist. It's hampered my reputation there a little, but the fires have died down.
 
Must have been worth it though.
 
Your certainly right about taking over the world, or at least the Internet.

Should I look forward to it?
 
Your certainly right about taking over the world, or at least the Internet.

Should I look forward to it?

Indeed.. have you seen the show yet?
 
That's for you to decide.
 
I so badly want to hit my friend in the face next time I see him. That clop-fic was haunting me all day at work.
Not sure why. I've read parts of others, but I was always expecting it. I guess the fact that I was expecting a completely normal story caught me off guard a little.
You're getting me curious, man, and I don't want to be curious.
 
Your certainly right about taking over the world, or at least the Internet.

Should I look forward to it?

Take it however you want. We mean no harm.

Enjoy your time in Ibiza. Do they still have good electronica there?
 
^Well the internet comes first, of course. But once we have that the rest will be easy.

EDIT: Holy 🤬 I just got quad tree'd.

You're getting me curious, man, and I don't want to be curious.
You really don't want to be. So I'll just never mention it again.
 
EDIT: Holy 🤬 I just got quad tree'd.

Yeah. It seems that we're all browsing GTP and as soon as someone posts here everyone replies. :lol:
 
Peheheheheh.

Meanwhile, I am writing a pony birth scene...is difficult.
 
I'm a weaker 'Brony' and have only actually watched 6 episodes, I need to scrap my 60 posts a day problem here and go watch it.
 
Peheheheheh.

Meanwhile, I am writing a pony birth scene...is difficult.

The only birth scene I've ever seen involved very evil things I'd really rather not go into, because talking about them requires thinking about them, and I don't want to do that.

So if you do that I'll be all over the story because I'd rather not have the only birth seen I've read be one that inspires incredible amounts of sadness.

I really was the most depressing thing I've ever read.



EDIT: And I'm probably dropping the font because these tags are becoming tedious.


EDIT: OF. :censored:ING. COURSE. This would be on page 3 of the KYM images after I made a reference to a story involving something much like it.
3wxs28a

🤬 you internet, 🤬 you.
 
Peheheheheh.

Meanwhile, I am writing a pony birth scene...is difficult.
Oh god. Why is it that with that sentence alone I already know exactly the entire plot (Ha ha!) of whatever you are writing?


Head%252520Meet%252520Piano.gif

WHY. AM. I. SO. MESSED. UP.
 
The only birth scene I've ever seen involved very evil things I'd really rather not go into, because talking about them requires thinking about them, and I don't want to do that.

So if you do that I'll be all over the story because I'd rather not have the only birth seen I've read be one that inspires incredible amounts of sadness.

I really was the most depressing thing I've ever read.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I know how you feel.
 
Mint, what did you do! You are making me think of it!


Oh no.
 
^Sorry, I didn't notice your first comment when I edited in the image.


130361778583.png
 
Seriously guys, It's you Toronado and Mint that made me curious about it, don't make me remember it again! :(
 
scootaloo.jpg

Daaawww.png

CapitalismCutieMarks.jpg

18959%252520-%252520d%252527aww%252520Pixiedust%252520The_Great_And_Powerful_Trixie%252520Trixie.png

Confound%252520This%252520D%252527aaaawwwwww.png

Human%252520Toys%252520Colored.png

Better?
 
Yes.

that first Trixie picture makes me D'Awwww
 
I was hopping to do this before you responded:


"Please don't feel bad..."
131441906643.jpg



I mean, how could anyone look at that adorable face, read "Please don't feel bad..." in her adorable voice, and then continue to feel bad?
 
Back