The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,769,131 views
52750%20-%20Dragon%20applejack%20dragonified%20fluttershy%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.png

I love this....so much.

EDIT:


My sleep image is an AppleDash, and my wake up image is AJ with her hair let out. This story explicitly promised both.

Yeah, I'm not sure I see you're point......:dopey:


Also,
TSSleeping4.jpg

 
Last edited:
My sleep image is an AppleDash, and my wake up image is AJ with her hair let out. This story explicitly promised both.



I'd bet on the former.

Actually I see a new trend, Rainbow Dash is always the one to declare to AppleJack, I'm yet to see one that AJ goes to RD, probably have seen one(not sure about TBTS) but I have seen RD to AJ a lot, not sure why.

I rarely have any idea exactly what you are talking about these days, so I say a massive crazy person.

I get that a lot, and I guess that I should stay as the massive idiot, for everyone's good.


Not sleeping today, insomnia is taking the crap out of my lately.
 
Confessions and Considerations was AJ to Dash.

Haven't read that one yet.

What you are going to do with the recommendations list?, I have to look several things but is kind of running out.
 
What you are going to do with the recommendations list?, I have to look several things but is kind of running out.
Not to be an asshole or anything, but I legitimately don't understand what you're asking me here.






Also, getting the pictures from last week's races. Wiegert's Shadowbolt GT-R has an exhaust note that makes it sound like it is powered by the souls of orphan children. Its scary.
 
Not to be an asshole or anything, but I legitimately don't understand what you're asking me here.

Update it?, it hasn't been updated since the first days of August, and I don't want to use the story archive and the descriptions on ED, they are kind of loose and the comments spoil a lot of things.
 
akiraacecombat, no offence, but:

Take%252520a%252520Break.jpg


Take some fresh air and eat something good in a nice restaurant, because...

We%252520All%252520Do.jpg


Your posts have been gradually losing coherence.

Seriously, from a fellow Brony: Take a break.
 
Your posts have been gradually losing coherence.

Since when?

Haven't read that one yet.

What you are going to do with the recommendations list?, I have to look several things but is kind of running out.

How many times I have done this, I know that I don't know perfectly English, but I don't do this kind of mistakes.
 
Last edited:
Since you started talking about finding an indirect way to determine somebodies personality. Then you got full Pinkie Pie.

Then again, I apologize if I offended you. It's just I feel that you and I seem to need a rest.
 
Strange... I don't see anything wrong with Ace here.

Anyways, johnjoseco will be taking requests in 15 minutes.

Toronado, check your inbox. (sorry for this)
 
Since you started talking about finding an indirect way to determine somebodies personality. Then you got full Pinkie Pie.

Then again, I apologize if I offended you. It's just I feel that you and I seem to need a rest.

Doesn't matter.
 
Last edited:
Update it?, it hasn't been updated since the first days of August, and I don't want to use the story archive and the descriptions on ED, they are kind of loose and the comments spoil a lot of things.
There's a very good reason for that: I haven't really read anything since the beginning of August. I burnt myself out again, and now I'm only reading the occasional one-shot and stories that I'm already following. Oh, and AppleDash stories. Reading All the AppleDash stories.




Keep in mind that I'm not going to be updating the old one anymore because of how annoying it is to deal with BBCode. GoogleDocs is so much simpler to work with. I've also decided that it would be easier if I just put a little blurb in the list telling people to register for a GTP account and ask me directly about the stories if they have any questions about them.
 
You know what, forget it akira, I'm sorry I think the problem is within my head. I need some rest.

In other words...

>How I feel:

rrVTa.gif


What I should doing now:

sleeping_derpy___anim_by_finski_susi-d3a54a2.gif


Good night.

EDIT:

Why is the post from Pixy_06 gone?

Who?
 
If you are so intrigued, why don't you ask a mod?
 
You know what, forget it akira, I'm sorry I think the problem is within my head. I need some rest.

That's sleep derpivation for you. Put away your energy drinks and have a good night sleep.
 
>Reads entire page
>Legitimately confused by literally every post
>Now wondering is sleep deprivation is contagious and can be passed through the internet
 
>Reads entire page
>Legitimately confused by literally every post
>Now wondering is sleep deprivation is contagious and can be passed through the internet

This basically.
Except I just woke up and it can't be sleep deprivation.
 
>Reads entire page
>Legitimately confused by literally every post
>Now wondering is sleep deprivation is contagious and can be passed through the internet

It's called "boredom." And "Waiting two weeks for Season Two to Start."
 
Good Morning!

Played MotorStorm Pacific Rift today.


lunar_tec_asylum_by_unitoone-d48pku2.jpg


The name of the vehicle is Lunar-Tec Asylum...
It's Great and Powerful, and Lunar-Tec's vehicles are at least 20% more radical than others.



And I received mail!

mail_by_unitoone-d48pkvw.jpg



And Seth is mad xD


 
Last edited:
Good%252520Morning%252520Applejack.png


4 Hours of Sleep? What more do you need?

53054%20-%20Angry_applejack%20applejack%20gala_meme%20meme%20punching%20rainbow_dash.jpg
 
Last edited:
It all makes sense now...

Anyway, pics:

Nice OC:
131505221622.png


Episode preview?
131482964521.jpg


And, why not?
131502763481.png



And that's a nice button, Unit-one.

(*Not sure about shipping combinations lately, takes the day off, plays Ace04*)
 
Last edited:
Back