The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
I think I rather just avoid this thread altogether... you'll never take me a live people!!! :lol:
I'll never be a brownie even if you want me to... :(

facehoof.png

I don't see why you think of it as a bad thing, but let me help you with that!
%E0%B2%A0_%E0%B2%A0_look_of_disapproval_poster-p228709125027120990t5wm_400.jpg

Not bad, I think we're going to start a trend among the Offtopic viewers...
Your ponies, my girls...:sly:

brofist on that... oh wait you don't have one Haaahh :lol:
So the war between anime girls and MLP begins... :P

Every episode is on YouTube at the moment. Here is a playlist with all of them, though only at 360p

Dude, your doing it wrong... :P
MLP in all its 1080p glory... (urgh)

I believe I'm a brony. My avatar has nothing to do with it, though. I only found it funny.

Somehow, I still can't watch an entire episode. It's so cute it's distracting.

<--- I gosh I've gone and done it now...

Also, I noticed Famine is a brony! :lol: WHO KNEW!

Convert the mods first, then the herd will follow ;)

If that plan doesn't work, we will convert your children and wifes/ girlfriends and they will make you watch it
And then we will take over the world pinky
Devious :D
images

(sorry had no brownie at hand to picture it )

I'm scared something will happen to me seeing a Pony every time I sign in.

You're going to see it as all the avatars, you might as well enjoy the fuuuun!:dopey:
pinkie-pie-implores-you-%28n1292677747916%29.png

edit: episode 4 2:20 pinkiepie "Thi-i-i-ii-i-i-is m-a-a-a-kes m-yy-y vo-o-i-i-c-e so-o-o-u-und f-u-u-u-nn-e-e-ee" :lol: The cows are canadians :lol:

Last edited:
I just watched the first episode, my gosh how shy was Fluttershy when she met Twilight... was the most damn adorable thing ever. I tell you this program could stop WARS! :crazy:

Robin.

So the war between anime girls and MLP begins... :P

There is no war between us. The war here is between Bronies and Anti-Bronies.

anime girls are in their own universe. The only thing remotely close to a war in that universe is Vanishing boy settling a dispute with nk4e.

Just caught the end of a new episode phoenixes (phoenii?) are awesome. Especially when they turn into ashes only to regather themselves into a bird of flames. Although, as a Brony, I have to ask why a pony has a pet bird.

And I still love Applejack, but my god can Fluttershy be any more adorable? :boggled:

Just caught the end of a new episode phoenixes (phoenii?) are awesome. Especially when they turn into ashes only to regather themselves into a bird of flames. Although, as a Brony, I have to ask why a pony has a pet bird.

And I still love Applejack, but my god can Fluttershy be any more adorable? :boggled:

I like Pinkie Pie...don't know why...can't seem to put my finger on it...:dopey: SO MUCH ENERGY!

Latest Posts

Back