The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,760,349 views
I'm really not sure how to respond to this.

Be a man and just walk on by, Logan. She's not worth the hugs.




Also, this needs to be posted:



As if we needed more proof that Tara was a total boss!
 
Should have gone to that. Oh well, time passes. Also, this:
35241__safe_rainbow-dash_hilarious-in-hindsight_looney-toons.jpg

So Rainbow Dash is really over 70 years old?
 
Last edited:
Edit: ^That's awesome! I used to watch Porky Pig reruns all the time as a kid but I don't remember seeing that.

Since I haven't been here very long, did anyone here actually go?

I ask because I came across this photo on Reddit... looks awfully familiar :)

seJIM.jpg
 
Last edited:
Or maybe Pegasi have no physical aging whatsoever. They just grow to adult size.
Also, washing machine. Because Apple Bloom spinning got old.
 
Last edited:
The weather has been crap here recently resulting in all this localised flooding, but...

fleur_in_the_rain_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d56hj7a.jpg

Source
 
Last edited:
Flooding? Sorry to hear. But that picture is hot. Night.
 
Last edited:
I don't know why, but I agree.
 
Right, guys, I'm having a little bit of trouble with something. Here's an awesome picture of Rainbow Dash:

523945_113772362099959_948299084_n.jpg


Cool, isn't it? It was a friend's profile pic, but I can't find the source and he doesn't remember where he found it, so I was wondering if you could assist me in getting the original image.

Any help is appreciated! ^_^
 
Or maybe Pegasi have no physical aging whatsoever. They just grow to adult size.
Also, washing machine. Because Apple Bloom spinning got old.

:lol: How much botox did it take to keep her looking so young?
:crazy: :lol:
:lol:👍 LOL
The weather has been crap here recently resulting in all this localised flooding, but...

fleur_in_the_rain_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d56hj7a.jpg

Source


Precipitation just got... Sexy.
:drool:
So Tom likes Twilight then? That pic is nice.

tumblr_m3f9fdOhLh1qmmqpso2_500.png
 
rarity_bop_by_blackgryph0n-d56kagu.gif

Source


Saved the best until last (although I can be sure that there will be even more Bops to come).
 
^ That's just magnificent.


Also:

37265__safe_scootaloo_artist-tex.png


Quite like that style.



And actual evidence of best ship on the show:

37305__safe_rainbow-dash_fluttershy_lesbian.png


You can almost feel the best equality.
 
Dat Rarity bounce even has hair bounce. :D
 
All of the Mane 6 headbops? Sweet. **Waits for Spike version**
 
mmm_by_semehammer-d56mrmt.jpg

Source


That rare moment when she uploads more great humanised pony... it's worth the wait.
 
So, got me hooves on the Balloon Party After Party.

I like this so much more than 100% No Feeble Cheering. Especially without Hurricane Dial and with Bittersweet.
 
Uh... how many of these short animations has RizCifra made?

281091__safe_twilight+sparkle_animated_upvotes+galore_artist-colon-rizcifra_technical+advanced_spark.gif


I hope there's more.





EDIT: I actually like this more that the Braeburn track, and of course it's eX approved.



What Pie Looks Like HD


Top Comment which is worth posting
Father: I baked you a pie!

Son: Oh, boy. What flavour?

Father: (sudden intense look) SimGretina flavour

Second top comment
*Sim pops out with speakers blasting remixes*
 
Last edited:
Hmm, this is very nice:

dashie_by_ayzuki-d56pmqj.jpg

Source

It been a while since he uploaded something, and I could colour it too. The mane might be a pain to get right though, but I will think about giving it a go soon.
 
Back