The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,753,012 views
42022__rarity_suggestive_bend-over.png
42237__safe_rarity_animated_bend-over.gif







42586__safe_applejack_artist-askatf.jpg


Linky.

'Dat Pretty Princess.
 
Personally not a brony but I have brony friends and accept the brony community as a whole.
 
Even for the phone camera you can tell they stepped the animation up too. 'Dat breeze. :drool:
 
43060__twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_fluttershy_rarity_applejack_suggestive_meme_exploitable+meme_russian.png



:lol: @ Applejack's response more than anything. Dash and Rarity's are great though.
 
Last edited:
Even for the phone camera you can tell they stepped the animation up too. 'Dat breeze. :drool:

Agreed. It's amazing how good the quality of the show is getting.

The teaser just made my day... And it's only 11 AM. My brain exploded... And then... Exploded again!
 
YES! Spoilers! Unlike A Canterlot Wedding, I feel fine there. I won't bother with the song though, I'll just listen to it in the episode.
 
So, this took me a few hours to colour:

rainbow_dash___coloured_by_codeluxor-d579iif.jpg

Source


Most of it was done last night though, but I just finished the eyes, contrast and saturation levels. The eyes weren't that difficult to colour this time compared to the last few images I did. I'm quite please with how it came out in the end.
 
It came out great, Greg.

Why thanks. :D



Also, a long-awaited PonyKart update:



Right now it's looking as promising as ever.




Oh, and having missed the previous 2 Brony surveys, I gave the third one a go earlier on. Overall an interesting experience, but I'm glad I could contribute to it this time.
 
So, this took me a few hours to colour:


Source


Most of it was done last night though, but I just finished the eyes, contrast and saturation levels. The eyes weren't that difficult to colour this time compared to the last few images I did. I'm quite please with how it came out in the end.

That's pretty good. I quite like the tone it has which makes it look more fitting within the style, without compromising the sketchy composition.

That said ... yeah I really like it, that colour gives it some sort of charm that can't be explained.


Also:


sisterly_by_solar_slash-d4f8t5h.png


Source

This is really cute.
 
That said ... yeah I really like it, that colour gives it some sort of charm that can't be explained.

Glad you like it Andres. I mean it. :D



Also, this really must continue:

43240__safe_twilight+sparkle_rarity_shipping_meme_lesbian_meta_out+of+context_youtube_rarilight.png






And this is what really happened in Applebuck Season:




thumb.png
 
Last edited:
Both Season 3 teaser songs are uploaded in full quality here. Can't believe there is already another teaser!!! And it's a song!!!!
 
**Waits until episodes air to hear the songs, I'm fine with the other spoilers though**
Night.
 
2 songs already? I think we're getting spoilt now. :lol:

Plus I don't think fanon counted on the inclusion of Crystal Ponies, a crystal city or an empire (could be wrong). I guess that it's the realm which Cadance presides over as well, as suggested by some of the Official MLP merch that's available right now.
They just keep cranking up the anticipation with these teasers.
 
Speaking of songs. Here's a new sad one from Mysterious.

 
Guy From EqD
No matter how hard I try, I can't hear that Crystal Fair song as anything other than the mane 6 singing about how important it is to assemble Hasbro's 2013 product lineup. I knew the merchandise-driven nature of the show would hurt it eventually, but did it have to begin so soon? Couldn't it have waited until after I stopped caring?
Sums up my reactions to the song. I mean, I know context is everything, and I know that I said the same basic thing about the S2 finale, but... I don't actually think I was wrong about that.
 
Sums up my reactions to the song. I mean, I know context is everything, and I know that I said the same basic thing about the S2 finale, but... I don't actually think I was wrong about that.

Well no. I don't think you were wrong:

And having seen the latest merch, I did think that it was mostly Hasbro marketing their new MLP product line-up. I mean, when they did it was the season 2 finale, most people were sceptical about the quality of those episodes, but they turned out to be brilliant. Who says the start of season 3 will be hurt by this? To me it probably won't match the last few episodes, but for all we know they might turn out great.
 
They turned out to be brilliant in spite of the problems that they didn't even bother trying to address, and a lot of that was because they pulled out all the stops so it wouldn't be as noticeable.

I don't think they can match the epic scale of the S2 finale again, and especially not if they are going more all Cadence all the time in S3 while presumably still not bothering to explain any of it when I personally just as soon felt she never came back to the show proper anyway.



But this perhaps seems like too detailed of a discussion based on what little we know, so:
43797__safe_rainbow-dash_pinkie-pie_applejack_spike_animated_little-strongheart_buffalo_frederic-horseshoepin.gif
 
Back