The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,371 comments
  • 3,753,813 views
Still unsure if I can avoid hearing the Season 3 songs by September. Oh well, I'll know the title. That's enough.
 
wanna_pillow_fight__by_killryde-d57co2h.png

Source

And so began the sexiest pillow fight of all time.
 
*Enters as if I haven't been gone*
 
Wait, why is there a chicken wearing a chicken suit?



Also *Language Warning*

 


Wow, she did a really good job with this. The lyrics, her voice, both great.
 
Found something interesting on DB, what pony/ponies would you spend your last 5 bits on :lol: ? :

22_17_39_827_8424__
 
Well, my remix of The Failure Song is up:



If any of you could send it in to EqD, it'd be much appreciated.

Just don't say that you know me personally or that I sent you. ;)
 
Derpibooru is down? Where have I heard this before? Oh, right.

Night.
 
Last edited:


...

And then Andres stopped loving Fluttershy.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-casual-fans-vs-bronies.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice work eX! I'd listen to it, but I don't want to hear the Season 3 songs until the episodes actually come out.
 
^ Best reason.



Also, one of my favourite Rarity images went up on DB earlier:

animu_rarity_by_nabbiekitty-d49byfg.png

Source

Is it worth posting again (assuming it's been posted in this thread before)? Oh yes.




EDIT:

princess_is_a_princess_by_tifu-d49cfhp.png

Source


:lol:

Never seen this one before, plus it was uploaded on the same day that Rarity fan art I posted just now (September 9th 2011).
 
Last edited:
I don't recall ever seeing that image Wiegert. It's really nice.
**Mintyloveface.gif**
 
*Le random thought*

I haven't seen any, but you know those "Where's Waldo" books? Instead of Waldo, we should have a "Where's Derpy" addition. Since, well, ya'know the show's doing it.
 
I'd imagine such a game would be even harder than the actual thing, what with the less colourful grey coat. I think the idea has been thrown around a lot for well over a year now too, but it's a good idea.




Also:

46695__safe_princess+luna_derpy+hooves_artist-colon-johnjoseco_ask+princess+molestia_batmare.png
 
Last edited:
If only I could have gotten my hands on that Derpy. But I don't have the opportunities to actually go to those conventions. Oh well, who would pay huge money for a stupid toy horse anyways?[/Obvious_Joke] Someday...

Night.
 

Surprise, i'm not dead.
yet atleast.
/supposedtobeworking
 
octavia_clap_by_samabayon-d50d6sc.gif




So cute, and aesthetically interesting.



And best pony:



Because.
:lol:
I'd imagine such a game would be even harder than the actual thing, what with the less colourful grey coat. I think the idea has been thrown around a lot for well over a year now too, but it's a good idea.




Also:

46695__safe_derpy-hooves_princess-luna_artist-johnjoseco_ask-princess-molestia.png

What...?
 
Back