The two best friends are home :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter NoneEvo
  • 6 comments
  • 560 views
Messages
330
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
NoneevoGT
Messages
Noneevo
x3me.jpg
 
Your 1 very lucky person (I do have a PS4 myself but don't want an Xbox)
 
Congratulations. I've had a PlayStation 4 since launch and it is an amazing console. I'll get an Xbone sometime next year more than likely, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy both of them.
 
Thanks,been loving them a lot,just too bad gran turismo isnt out for the ps4...
 
Already PS4 in my apartment, Xbox - maybe someday.
 
Tell your two friends to come over to my place. :D

I'll take very good care of your two friends. Promised. You can visit them from time to time.
 
I got the XBONE too, I might get the PS4 when the next GT comes out for it.
 
Back