The Ultra Realistic Photo Thread [READ OP BEFORE POSTING]

  • Thread starter Thread starter ACJMED
  • 437 comments
  • 77,389 views
Thanks a lot @Vendrah I wasn't even notified until I looked. I was hoping this shot would make it:lol:

Your shot is the best one on GT6 about realism that I saw until now. It really looks real. Nice work!

I thought it was just copy and paste your name to get you notified, but looking at your quote it looks like you have to put [USER][/ USER] to make the other be notified.
 



@jBhIpS
Between Ant's and jB's...
tumblr_lphoxo6ZID1qdqjli.gif

​
 
Holllllyyyyy.... :eek::bowdown:

@gtuned, I think that gif pretty much sums it up nicely! :P
 
What... Wh... WHAAAAAA

How in all the nines are those Reventon shots even from GT. Seriously. /thread. Also, /mylife
 
@dbarrade thank you mate :cheers:

Superb shots everyone! I'll pick a few too :)
 
Well, looks like I wont be going back to the "Realistic" thread ever again. Nice finds, keep em coming!
 
Zepha, I was just scrolling through the Realistic photo thread trying to find aSaNG's R8 shot. It is amazing.
 
Those are seriously realistic jBhlpS! Great damn work!
 
Last edited:
Ah, some properly realistic pics in here intead of the stuff posted at the "realistic" thread. Gonna keep an eye here.
 
sry
 

Attachments

  • Mount Panorama c 2.jpg
    Mount Panorama c 2.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
End thread, seriously. The best I've seen in all the years here in gtp.
Your shot is the best one on GT6 about realism that I saw until now. It really looks real. Nice work!

I thought it was just copy and paste your name to get you notified, but looking at your quote it looks like you have to put [USER][/ USER] to make the other be notified.
Sweet mother....of...all...that is holy!! :drool::drool::drool:

Thank you a lot everyone:D
 
Back