The Ultra Realistic Photo Thread [READ OP BEFORE POSTING]

• Thread starter ACJMED
  • 437 comments
What... Wh... WHAAAAAA

How in all the nines are those Reventon shots even from GT. Seriously.

They're not. They came straight from Photoshop. :)

my nod goes to @Cerebus :

11253816316_67c4719438_o.jpg

Last edited:
the point where i'm starting to doubt that this is in-game shot. This is not photoshopped isn't it ? i can't believe this is GT6 !

This:
11320618675_eecc0af3d5_c.jpg

by @fcpmarcus

A guy at work asked if that was taken at the local race course.

Not to mention the car looks absolutely killer. I'll shamelessly steal your idea for mine.

and what was the guy reaction when you told him this is a PS3 game ? :lol:

the point where i'm starting to doubt that this is in-game shot. This is not photoshopped isn't it ? i can't believe this is GT6 !

Gran Turismo helmet = yes, yes it is.

I can't believe that I have to look inside the car for a helmet to see if it's in-game or not.

Thanks Héctor, really glad you like this one.

That's right PletdeKoe, same for the white impreza, a purple road can be real ? This could fit the lsd-ish pics :)

Altho, most of the shots shared in here, is stunningly good. it seems to me that some have never been to a racetrack, and never touched a camera.
Camera angles, placement of camrea etc. should also be a criteria. for it to be ultra realistic.

As the Aston shared a couple of posts ago. You cant get a shot like that. (Yeye, i know someone is going to bring up the advertisement shots, and those are not taken that way, they are photoshopped. Advertisement folks buy shots of an racetrack (With some motion) Rig the car, lights, shadows etc, then do a rig shot, not going 100mph, but rather 5mph)

You will never stand INFRONT of a car thats moving. Atleast it will be the last you do.

There's nothing unrealistic about the angle of the One-77, you could easily lower a camera on a monopod or set up a rig for low shots like that.

Monopod? How can you take a shot like that, on a monopod?

And rig, nope, see the bodyroll? That means the car is going fast, and you wont go fast with a rig on it, mainly because it would shake too much, and it would probably fall off

Back