The Ultra Realistic Photo Thread [READ OP BEFORE POSTING]

  • Thread starter Thread starter ACJMED
  • 437 comments
  • 77,396 views
11318003903_fbd3cb39c3_o.jpg


@anthaliscious
Wat?

That is absolutely insane:drool:
 
CallumfromLeeds, I truly Thank You for your consideration!!!:cheers:
 
Uhm:
So please follow some rules before posting:

1: Don't post pictures of your own work.

2: Only post pictures from other members you think really look realistic.
3: Honor the work you've posted by, tag the photographer.
4: Keep the post at a maximum of 2 shots.
5: Give us only the best quality.
 
Its not about how many likes the picture has, its about how real it looks. But mainly it's your own picture, which is NOT allowed on this thread. Please remove it, or I will.

Removed
 
Last edited:
(malgrado fosse più realistica di molte foto qui dentro)
(though it was more realistic than a lot of photos here)

Può essere vero, ma non necessariamente d'accordo con il vostro atteggiamento. Le regole sono regole.
 
Except for the offset lettering (I know, I'm a smartarse).
 
Back