The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

Why would update data coming from an online server be affected by the state of the game disc? The updates are installed on to the HDD.

And for those that say "well I have no problem" doesn't help to resolve the issue nor does it mean the problem doesn't exist.
because I had thee same problem back when I had GT5, I had 2 PS3 and I had installing problems on both consoles and I ended up buying a new GT5 disc , problem fix for me.

Why would update data coming from an online server be affected by the state of the game disc? The updates are installed on to the HDD.

And for those that say "well I have no problem" doesn't help to resolve the issue nor does it mean the problem doesn't exist.
updates can interfer with what's on the disk

That. Seriously. if i were to let the game install the updates without the disc inserted I would try it. and I'm not going to spend a dime on buying another disc. Rental maybe, but I have doubts.

That. Seriously. if i were to let the game install the updates without the disc inserted I would try it. and I'm not going to spend a dime on buying another disc. Rental maybe, but I have doubts.
You can not install the updates without a disc, rent GT6 for a day and see if you can download and install the updates.

You can not install the updates without a disc, rent GT6 for a day and see if you can download and install the updates.

downloading updates is fine, when installing, the system falls being idle. and no activity neither from the disc or the hard drive

Last edited:
Back