The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

PD Can you fix the online connexion
Since the last update we have all kind of problems onkine
no engine sound, can't talk with anyone, got disconnected a few times to
and the force feed back, what a mess
please fix it fast

Anyone else unable to install the 1.12 update. I've downloaded the update, and whenever it goes to install, it sits there for hours, until it fails. I can't even get into the game now. Every time I start up GT6 it trys to install the update and fails.....

Is this common? Is there a work-around?

Man, I just can't seem to get Gold on the Ferrari Challenge. I've gotten Silver a couple of times, but I can't get Gold. When I got the Silver, I ran a perfect lap. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Man, I just can't seem to get Gold on the Ferrari Challenge. I've gotten Silver a couple of times, but I can't get Gold. When I got the Silver, I ran a perfect lap. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Tell me about it, I can't even reach the finish line on Scirocco one. Any advice? :indiff:

Tell me about it, I can't even reach the finish line on Scirocco one. Any advice? :indiff:
Try to overtake the AI without touching them or going off track. That way your bonus won't reset and you will get Gold easier. It was pretty easy (for me at least)

Try to overtake the AI without touching them or going off track. That way your bonus won't reset and you will get Gold easier. It was pretty easy (for me at least)

My driving strategies are "Watch Out For Others' Brakes", "Escape the Traffic", and "Time or Die". Basically, I drive somewhat conservatively, considers AI blocking me as a nightmare, and put importance on time (and combo bonus, too). ;)

I'm pretty sure I did that when it said I had a "perfect lap," but I'm gonna give it another shot.

My driving strategies are "Watch Out For Others' Brakes", "Escape the Traffic", and "Time or Die". Basically, I drive somewhat conservatively, considers AI blocking me as a nightmare, and put importance on time (and combo bonus, too). ;)

I'm pretty sure I did that when it said I had a "perfect lap," but I'm gonna give it another shot.
Exactly, driving relatively conservative is really helpful on this event. And I didn't really find the AI annoying, must have got lucky hehe.

It's not there simply because this Nismo is more like, how can I say, a AMG version, by the way, like I saw others saying, Nismo is not a separated tuner anymore, it's getting a treatment just like, the said, AMG, BMW Motorsports, etc..
Indeed, Nismo is now Nissan's equivalent of AMG and M models. So it's natural that the GT-R Nismo is featured as a Nissan.

Indeed, Nismo is now Nissan's equivalent of AMG and M models. So it's natural that the GT-R Nismo is featured as a Nissan.

If they put all Nismos from before they were an integral part of Nissan in their own dealership and the new one in the Nissan DS, they would have to put all SRT's before it was an independent division in the Dodge dealership.

It's just confusing people.

I tried it like 3 more times and the best I could get was like 888,000. I'll probably give it a few more tries tomorrow.
Are you using the nitro? That makes a big difference as well. I noticed on my first couple attempts, I kept catching the AI in the middle, or right at turn entry. I found if I really hit it kinda hard, I could get a lot of my passing done on the straights, which definitely makes it easier, and in the end, faster.

My skill level is around average, use a DS3, and was able to finish the Ferrari one with a score of 1.4 million. I got guys on my friends list that scored over 2 million on that event.

MMX
Are you using the nitro? That makes a big difference as well. I noticed on my first couple attempts, I kept catching the AI in the middle, or right at turn entry. I found if I really hit it kinda hard, I could get a lot of my passing done on the straights, which definitely makes it easier, and in the end, faster.

My skill level is around average, use a DS3, and was able to finish the Ferrari one with a score of 1.4 million. I got guys on my friends list that scored over 2 million on that event.

Yeah, I use the Nitrous, but I'm still having trouble with it. The AI is the biggest issue. I'll have a good groove going, then they'll cut right in front of me going really slow. Then, I'll either swerve to avoid them and go off track or hit 'em. :banghead:

I've only had the game for like a little over a month, but I've been playing GT for years, so I'd consider myself pretty good. I had no trouble with the other 2 challenges. Gonna go give it another go. Hey, at least it's really fun. :)

i have 2 000 000 at least in all 3 events

Impressive.

Yeah, I use the Nitrous, but I'm still having trouble with it. The AI is the biggest issue. I'll have a good groove going, then they'll cut right in front of me going really slow. Then, I'll either swerve to avoid them and go off track or hit 'em. :banghead:

I've only had the game for like a little over a month, but I've been playing GT for years, so I'd consider myself pretty good. I had no trouble with the other 2 challenges. Gonna go give it another go. Hey, at least it's really fun. :)

Impressive.
use skidd recovery force it will help a lot
especially on the start

If they put all Nismos from before they were an integral part of Nissan in their own dealership and the new one in the Nissan DS, they would have to put all SRT's before it was an independent division in the Dodge dealership.

It's just confusing people.
I think it's more down to the licensing of the vehicles in question.

I think it's more down to the licensing of the vehicles in question.

Exactly, I'm pretty sure Chrysler messed this up... Well, everybody knows what happened with the SRT as a separated brand not so long ago, right? You simply can't put an older car in a new brand, the only SRT car in the game is the actual Viper, that returned to be a Dodge not long ago

1.12 broke my GT6. Every time my PS wants to install the downloaded content some error happens and the installation fails. It doesn't even say what kind of error. I re-installed GT6 with all its updates and get the same error every time.

Can't fix it, I'm done with PD releasing bugged updates.

Anyone else unable to install the 1.12 update. I've downloaded the update, and whenever it goes to install, it sits there for hours, until it fails. I can't even get into the game now. Every time I start up GT6 it trys to install the update and fails.....

Is this common? Is there a work-around?

Oh No, Me too. Got sick of re-trying to download, no wait its downloaded update 1:12, it just wont install. So I went for the safe mode boot and have waited all afternoon for something to happen. Guess i will leave it going till tomorrow just in case . Am so looking forward to trying the new long track. Sucks on me , game wont even start so i could at least do some arcade laps. Did pop GT5 in and presto, it downloaded three updates for that, even though thats no longer supported, so its not my inter-net connection that is the problem. Hoping someone very wise can suggest a fix.

Oh No, Me too. Got sick of re-trying to download, no wait its downloaded update 1:12, it just wont install. So I went for the safe mode boot and have waited all afternoon for something to happen. Guess i will leave it going till tomorrow just in case . Am so looking forward to trying the new long track. Sucks on me , game wont even start so i could at least do some arcade laps. Did pop GT5 in and presto, it downloaded three updates for that, even though thats no longer supported, so its not my inter-net connection that is the problem. Hoping someone very wise can suggest a fix.

Yeah I have the exact same problem. Sometimes it says it will need 800(!) minutes to install the update only to crash an hour later, and I have to re-download the whole Game with all the updates. Which takes ages with my slow Internet connection. Its pure torture. :banghead::banghead:

I don't know what to do, guess I have to do it all over again and it still might not work. If I don't get it to work this time I consider the game completely broken and I'll wait for GT7!

Finally got to install the update yesterday. Love Zahara de la sierra! The vw time rally was the easiest (I got gold on the 2nd try) but I can't get gold on the ferarri though. The FT 1 VGT's steering feels tight (especially on Zahara) for my taste but I love the power. The Nismo GT-R is awesome too especially fully tuned (lots of power)

@Dionisiy are you providing the translation too? :D

Translator-san is busy now

PjuS4h30R9M.jpg

Back