The Update 1.12 Discussion Thread: Believe the Hype

Everything is great on my end. I actually spun out during the FT-1 Seasonal at Bathurst, and I still Silvered the event! :eek:

Compared to what? I'm talking in reference to the other GTRs.
Of course it's faster than the other GT-Rs, but I mean in a comparable PP spectrum.

It stands at 574pp. A 458 (559pp), a C6 ZR-1 (573pp), even the KTM X-Bow R (555pp) and the Zonda C12S are faster. Most of them are lower than it PP wise. It does have handling and acceleration on it's side however.

The interior of my car went all bright yellow, then I lost sound to all my cars in a lobby. I swear they put out a update just to break stuff, I never lost sound before, all these months for a broken update, nice job PD.👎

Reset my ps3, went back got my sound back but then lost all tire noise, this never happen before 1.12. :mad:

Last edited:
The interior of my car went all bright yellow, then I lost sound to all my cars in a lobby. I swear they put out a update just to break stuff, I never lost sound before, all these months for a broken update, nice job PD.👎

Reset my ps3, went back got my sound back but then lost all tire noise, this never happen before 1.12. :mad:
Only issue I've experienced so far is the game freezing after I opened a lobby on Sierra

Apparently the motor show on my place will featured FT-1 graphite :P

C360_2014-09-17-07-30-44-206.jpg

In other words i will do the comparation as well as some other cars available. Stay tuned on either monday or sundsy next week.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=130337954&postcount=7571

the usual places are filled with gibberish, I think they've moved stuff about. Some Bspec stuff is mixed in with the Sierra stuff, probably for the cars that are lapping the track? pitstops, warnings for engine, suspension damage, etc

Sierra is like those other tracks, wide open environment, course maker themes confirmed.

Found car list, none hidden. Everything else has been nuked, even all the car, game options/mode descriptions, I wonder if the hybrid editor will still work? First strike to kill the save data hack?

Treasure hunting is dead and buried.

I just wish they hadn't wrecked so much of the beautiful scenery at Sierra with all the trackside garbage. Tough to find good photomode spots that don't get "something" in the shot (curbs, signs, armco barrier) with wider angles.

First time in Gran Turismo there is interior customization.

Just cosmetic, right? Or are we headed toward the possibility of mid-race malfunctions if you don't watch your gauges? That would be cool, but doubtful PD would add it.

Only a small number of the NISMO GT-R are being sold in the USA. One member of this forum is going to be the owner of one.

maybe 50 total for this year but there was a late start on the roll out so it will probably be lower. They were supposed to be on sale July 31 but now first ones arrive in about 20 days. im literally tracking the ship each day haha

Well he will need to take a picture of the car when he buys it.

lol I will be sure to do that just for you ;)

Back