The Updated OCD Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments
  • 491,023 views

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

  • LMP, Group C etc.

    Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

    Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

    Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

    Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

    Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

    Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

    Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

    Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

    Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

    Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

    Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

    Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

    Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

    Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

    Votes: 185 9.3%

  • Total voters
    1,995
dammit I just bought most of those
 
The OCD has been updated, with heaps of great race cars.

Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '02 - 17,525cr
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - 30,000cr
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - 62,500cr
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 - 375,000cr
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 - 500,000cr
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 - 1,500,000cr
Nissan R89C Race Car '89 - 1,750,000cr
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 - 1,900,000cr
Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 - 2,000,000cr
Jay Leno Tank Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 - 2,100,000cr
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 - 2,100,000cr
Audi R8 Race Car '01 - 2,125,000cr
Formula Gran Turismo - 2,500,000cr
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - 2,675,000cr
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 - 2,875,000cr

Maaaaaaaan that's a brilliant dealership, just a shame I have them all but I still don't have the McLaren F1 race car
 
LMP´s standard cockpit view , thanks PD 👍
 
oooh! Some really decent cars there. Quite fancy the Lambo and the V12 Beemer. And the Bently. And the Toyotas. And the Nissan... I can feel a few laps of La Sarthe coming on!
 
Wow, Awesome line-up. There are a whole friggin lot of cars in the OCD right now i still don't have, But definately need in my garage, So IT'S GRINDING TIME! :lol:
 
LMP´s standard cockpit view , thanks PD 👍

That was my first thought too...

Some of these have already been seen in the 'standard' cockpit, particularly the open tops. SWEET:)
 
Wow, Cr31,510,025 worth of cars. Better get grinding folks... :trouble:

{Cy}
 
The OCD has been updated, with heaps of great race cars.

Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '02 - 17,525cr
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - 30,000cr
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - 62,500cr
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 - 375,000cr
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 - 500,000cr
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 - 1,500,000cr
Nissan R89C Race Car '89 - 1,750,000cr
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 - 1,900,000cr
Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 - 2,000,000cr
Jay Leno Tank Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 - 2,100,000cr
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 - 2,100,000cr
Audi R8 Race Car '01 - 2,125,000cr
Formula Gran Turismo - 2,500,000cr
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - 2,675,000cr
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 - 2,875,000cr

Even though I had them all already (some multiple times), I bought the whole lot in one go today, after I bought a few cars from the previous OCD earlier today. Must've felt like spending. :crazy:
 
That was my first thought too...

Some of these have already been seen in the 'standard' cockpit, particularly the open tops. SWEET:)

It's no surprise they have shown the Caterham and Pescarolo cockpit views then put them in the OCD just in time for the update. I can't wait now it should be superb
 
The OCD has been updated, with heaps of great race cars.

Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '02 - 17,525cr
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - 30,000cr
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - 62,500cr
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 - 375,000cr
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 - 500,000cr
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 - 1,500,000cr
Nissan R89C Race Car '89 - 1,750,000cr
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 - 1,900,000cr
Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 - 2,000,000cr
Jay Leno Tank Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 - 2,100,000cr
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 - 2,100,000cr
Audi R8 Race Car '01 - 2,125,000cr
Formula Gran Turismo - 2,500,000cr
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - 2,675,000cr
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 - 2,875,000cr

I think these cars will have all new interiors done up just for Spec II :D Buy them all if you can!
 
New OCD looks good & cheap 👍
 
Just spend 20M :crazy: it goes fast :guilty:

I better get saving for the update and DLC ..:D:D:D
 
too cool, the last cars I'm wanting :D R92 and GV5 Judd
 
Added new poll. If there are any other types of cars that everyone thinks should be put on the list, just tell me. Thanks.
 
The OCD has been updated, with heaps of great race cars.

Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '02 - 17,525cr
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - 30,000cr
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - 62,500cr
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 - 375,000cr
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 - 500,000cr
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 - 1,500,000cr
Nissan R89C Race Car '89 - 1,750,000cr
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 - 1,900,000cr
Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 - 2,000,000cr
Jay Leno Tank Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 - 2,100,000cr
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 - 2,100,000cr
Audi R8 Race Car '01 - 2,125,000cr
Formula Gran Turismo - 2,500,000cr
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - 2,675,000cr
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 - 2,875,000cr

I literally already have every car in the OCD, but I do need the Panoz and the last Pescarolo, the C60. And too bad I didn't bother grinding for the 2D/2J on the previous OCD :(
 
I think that's an awesome OCD update!!

I need 11,625,000 to buy the cars I'm missing!
Thanks goodness for seasonal events!
 
The OCD has been updated, with heaps of great race cars.

Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '02 - 17,525cr
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02 - 30,000cr
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 - 62,500cr
Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00 - 375,000cr
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01 - 500,000cr
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 - 1,500,000cr
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 - 1,500,000cr
Nissan R89C Race Car '89 - 1,750,000cr
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99 - 1,900,000cr
Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04 - 2,000,000cr
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 - 2,000,000cr
Jay Leno Tank Car '03 - 2,000,000cr
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 - 2,100,000cr
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 - 2,100,000cr
Audi R8 Race Car '01 - 2,125,000cr
Formula Gran Turismo - 2,500,000cr
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - 2,675,000cr
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 - 2,875,000cr

Great update! I'm gonna buy at least the GT-One and R390 GT1, they're my favorite cars and I don't have them yet. I should easily get them with my 18 million and still have lots of money :sly:
 
ill take the chance to buy the LMP´s and Group C cars again with 0 miles etc^^
 
I've been doing nothing but grinding lately, especially on the seasonal events and some of the special events I skipped from before. It's a good time to have 20M Cr. banked.
 
Do you guys feel it's worth it to buy some of these cars again just to get one with zero mileage or just cheaper to rebuild the motor?
 
Maaaaaaaan that's a brilliant dealership, just a shame I have them all but I still don't have the McLaren F1 race car

I still wait for it to show up either in the OCD or the UCD. It showed up only once...

Anyway, good to haveso many Prototypes being that cheap with 0 Miles on it. :dopey:
 
The new cars are ofcourse for the standard convertible interior
 
Damn - just bought the Speed 8 at full price. Oh, well more excuses to race :-)
 
And again no Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 in the OCD :( The last car I need and it won't show up in the UCD while probably I have checked more than 2000 cars since it was the last one I needed.
 
Sweet, a poll!

Cup cars dude, I need all the numbers.
 
So many cars to buy in this OCD, thank god I've got a few days off work next week, I'm going to be grinding to be able to buy them & looking forward to the 2.0 update as well!
 
I wish I waited another week to get that Audi R8. Oh well!
 
I wish I waited another week to get that Audi R8. Oh well!

LOL..same here...though there are 2 versions of the '01 R8: red & yellow. I bought the yellow car when it came up on the UCD last week, then paid to have the chassis/engine rebuilt. If it's the red version available in the OCD, I might buy it anyways to have the set:D

I bought the Sauber C9 a few weeks ago in the OCD, so I'm a bit surprised to see it again so soon. The one I REALLY want to get is the Jaguar XJR-9. Then my Group C/LMP collection will be complete :)

I've got 12.5M credits built up thanks to grinding in the Seasonal Events. Here's what I'm buying:

F150 Lightning (need it to finish the Truck Events)
Bentley Speed 8
Toyota GT-ONE
BMW V-12 LMP
Pescarolo Courage C60 Hybride

I want one of the Nissan Group C cars, but can't decide between the R89C or the R92CP...I think the R92CP is nicer looking (it reminds me of the car Nissan ran in IMSA GTP in that era), but wondering if anyone's got any feedback?

Cheers,

Cale
 
Last edited:
Well one of the rarest cars, the Bentley Speed 8 Race Car, is going to be VERY popular.
 
Back