The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
The old list is still up under the GT6 page: http://www.gran-turismo.com/au/products/gt6/vgt/

Comparing that and the new page, Honda and Lamborghini are gone :( I don't care much about Honda, but Lambo is one of my most anticipated designs.

Also I think it's safe to say Alfa and Bertone won't be returning :(

What an absolute farce. I'd much rather PD told us after the Tomahawk that no more VGTs are coming to GT6, instead of leaving everyone hanging by a thread. Shocking communication as usual.

So... the end of this week marks the one year anniversary of the GT Vision Black Hole program.

How will we celebrate this occasion?

I dunno, cake?

5195824480_691974e996.jpg

Someone BOUGHT the VGT!? :eek:

Welp, there go's any chance of seeing the real thing on a race track. Shame... :(

Not surprised about the Chiron, but the Vision Gran Turismo is definitely unexpected.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling both will just sit somewhere with little to no miles as most cars do.

Just goes to show you how much Arabian money runs in these people's veins. To buy an one-off concept car capable of being driven on its own power like the Bug VGT, it takes quite the sum...

Now either that last part happens, or YouTube gets to see a viral video with the owner actively trying to drift it alongside the Chiron... Call me crazy, but if there's something I learned from the Arabian car scene, is that they will try to drift just about anything. Even multi-million dollar supercars...

Just goes to show you how much Arabian money runs in these people's veins. To buy an one-off concept car capable of being driven on its own power like the Bug VGT, it takes quite the sum...

Now either that last part happens, or YouTube gets to see a viral video with the owner actively trying to drift it alongside the Chiron... Call me crazy, but if there's something I learned from the Arabian car scene, is that they will try to drift just about anything. Even multi-million dollar supercars...
No, they'll not. Arab (saudi) will drift cheap sedans. But if it supercars, they'll rather modify it into a gaudy mess and showoff it in UAE or London very occasionally.

No, they'll not. Arab (saudi) will drift cheap sedans. But if it supercars, they'll rather modify it into a gaudy mess and showoff it in UAE or London very occasionally.

Well fair enough, but you never know... Also, I doubt the VGT's new owner can make it look more gaudy, the car already has a rather wild look to begin with.

My word, a legit Vision Gran Turismo project which is not designed by college students that do not work for any given car company actually inolved in the project? And one which was never really shown in the game's official page, therefore a somewhat pleasant surprise? Never thought I'd see the day...

Although the Fittipaldi connection was certainly something unexpected, we do know Pinnifarina was hidden in the VGT section of GT's website. And now it seems that's truly official...

I'll just leave this here....
For a sec I thought this was a joke...
FARE_Not_Joke_logo5-01.png

Here's the Pininfarina web page http://www.pininfarina.com/en/homepage/homepage.htm, and it says it will be revealed at Geneva. Awesome news honestly, since last year noone revealed a VGT... and Pininfarina... You know, the ones who mainly design the bodies of these guys...
car_logo_PNG1642.png
I would say not very soon, but I feel something interesting will happen in a future time...

Last edited:
Back