The Vision GT Thread - Car No.18-20 SRT Tomahawk S GTS-R X Vision GT - STILL 26/06/15

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 1,905 comments

Do we need this thread to be sticky?

• Yes! It`s the reference thread for the ongoing VGT releases.

Votes: 272 66.0%
  • No! Just no!

Votes: 42 10.2%
  • I don`t care!

Votes: 98 23.8%

• Total voters
Couldn't you just use common sense to answer the question?

I mean there are quite a few companies who haven't submitted their VGT cars.

Yep, but it's kinda strange what we didn't see any new VGT since September. I guess they're just waiting for GTS release, but it would be nice to hear a confirmation.

Just got an answer. "The project hasn't stopped. Once we are ready to release more information, you will learn more about it." So, nothing actually new, though it's nice to hear a confirmation, like I said before.

Just got an answer. "The project hasn't stopped. Once we are ready to release more information, you will learn more about it." So, nothing actually new, though it's nice to hear a confirmation, like I said before.

We already knew it hadn't stopped though, since they've shown two of them and they're still seen prominently in GT Sport trailer. The only thing we don't know is for certain if they'll ever be added to GT6.

We already knew it hadn't stopped though, since they've shown two of them and they're still seen prominently in GT Sport trailer. The only thing we don't know is for certain if they'll ever be added to GT6.

I have to assume that the decision isn`t made yet by PD if they`ll add any more VGT cars to GT6. Otherwise it would be more sincere to delete all open VGT slots in GT6 and tell us the truth, like: "VGT will be continued in GT Sport." or something like that.

To keep us in the nowhere of information - not good. Hope dies last, they say. Mine already slowly does....

At this point I think it's safe to say no more VGTs are coming to GT6. PD just doesn't want to publicly announce it because what small playerbase the game has will instantly lose interest. By not tellling anything at least we are still hoping and checking for news every once in a while.

Also, I think this thread should be temporarily locked unless we get further concrete info. Can't tell you how many times I've seen the thread updated to see it's the same old questions no one has the answer to.

Last edited:
To request to open the thread when... Never mind. I gave up fighting arguments like these.
It's not really an argument, but whatever.

The point is that all this thread is right now is people just slowchatting and posting student projects because they say VGT, or even concepts that are called Vision or GT. What's the point on keeping a thread which is supposed to be used for actual information open to be free to post misinformation?

Well we haven't had anything relevant to GT Sport to actually post in the GTS thread so its not like its that much different. As far as I can tell, I see two threads which are currently in a massive lul because of PD's inability to relay information on a constant basis so it seems silly to close one but not the other when both have the exact same issue going on.

I'm sorry for bumping this place, but I didn't know where to post this. It's just a banner used by a car repair shop but it brings a smile.

untitled_by_unitoone-d9yteaq.jpg

I really do hope they'll release new VGT's in GT6.. It was announced as a pretty big feature of GT6, so not finishing it and adding all the promised cars will really feel as a big 'f you' and spit in the face of all GT6 players.

Out of all the VGT cars, the VW Roadster is my favorite :)
Me is Alpine :) Great design and really a future point of the future Alpine design. VW is good too, come close to second.
The LM55 for me is the best of all, realistic, sexy, fast, grippy, and best-sounding GT6 car ♥. 2nd one would be the LF-LC (awesome drift car). I remember seeing once a phone-case with the concept 2020 at gemasolar as a background, couldn't take a photo, but man, I wanted it ♥

Yet more reason for the thread to be locked until we have some actual info...

It wouldn't even need to be locked if people just took their time reading the texts describing those sketches before posting them as if they were new VGT projects... The lack of any Vision GT branding in those Alfa Romeo pictures is not telling enough?

@C_R5_575TLR & @Niku Driver HC :
I'm well aware of the fact that this is no Vision GT. Hence the words "LOOKS LIKE an alternative VGT" and not "THIS IS a new possible VGT"
I just posted it to show how an Alfa Romeo VGT could have looked like. And I'm pretty sure there are enough People around here who appreciate such beautiful Designs.... why so uptight, guys? :rolleyes:

Also the drawn Sketch in black and white (the one on the right) reminded me a bit of the VGT sketch, which is cool in my opinion.

@C_R5_575TLR & @Niku Driver HC
I just posted it to show how an Alfa Romeo VGT could have looked like. And I'm pretty sure there are enough People around here who appreciate such beautiful Designs.... why so uptight, guys? :rolleyes:

I wish I could be less uptight about this myself, and apologies if I sounded harsh towards you before, but as C5 stated this thread is meant for the official VGT projects which will be featured in Gran Turismo games.
And sadly, while projects like the Alfa Romeo you shared are certainly not short on talent and/or quality, they are not official. I certainly appreciate the work put in designs such as those, and I am happy that the VGT project as a whole has inspired a whole new generation of car designers to showcase their own vision, but they could have a place of their own here in this website, instead of being posted in GT6 threads and leading to arguments about their veracity.

Again, you aren't breaking any rules by posting pictures like those, but many have grown tired of seeing unofficial VGT designs here while waiting for information on official ones. PD's silence about the official projects doesn't help either, so people become upset if any new alert in this thread is related to yet another fan-made design. Therefore, it isn't wise to post them on this thread, to avoid discussions like these...

Gutted I was without a PS3 during the release of most of these. The last one I got was the Aston. Going to have to grind like mad to purchase the ones I like the look of.

Well, it's seems almost confirmed at this point; the VGT section on Gran Turismo's website has been updated, and now shows a "GTS" tag for both the Hyundai N2025 and the Bugatti, while the already released VGT cars also carry a "Gran Turismo 6" tag alongisde said GTS tag. It's obvious that the remaining VGT cars are GTS-bound, so we can kiss the possibility of them joining GT6 goodbye. But there is something else that concerns me;
VGT New List.png

If one's keen eyes can notice, Lamborghini's name is nowhere to be seen... All teaser images for these cars have disappeared as well, clicking on their names only brings you back to the top of the page.

There hasn't been any updates in a while. Maybe when the GTS news die down, there'll be a new update for GT6 with VGT's.

Yeah, right...

Vision cars seen in the livestream have been adjusted for balance. The most noticeable thing is that they lost the active aero and now have fixed wings. And the name of the cars now has gr.1 (group 1 car)

Vision cars seen in the livestream have been adjusted for balance. The most noticeable thing is that they lost the active aero and now have fixed wings. And the name of the cars now has gr.1 (group 1 car)

It's a curious move, but it seems to have worked somewhat, amidst the rather tumultuous racing which happened today at London. However, the stock unbalanced VGT cars will still be a part of the game, according to some screen shots taken during the event...

So the Peugeot VGT, fast enough to compete with LMPs, finds itself competing in GT Sport against...GT3s. Whereas the slower Alpine finds itself thrown in against LMPs instead!! Just goes to show how much ******** the latest VGTs figures have been. Likewise the Tomahawk, albeit to a lesser extent. The rest are fine, although VW would have to be off their faces to actually race a roadster in a real life series.

Please, I just want my Nike and Jordan fixes...

Back