The Volkswagen I.D. R Makes Its Gaming Debut in V-Rally 4

Kyle Patrick
Pikes Peak isn’t a part of the game, as it appears to be the exclusive license property of GT Sport developer Polyphony Digital.

Is Polyphony Digital ever going to do anything with this license?
Granted, it has only been a little over one year since the news originally broke out, so it still might be a possibility.

I really wish Polythony hadn't robbed Pikes Pike. We might have seen it in DR2, shame.

To make matters worse Pikes Peak still has not been featured in Gt Sport neither do we have proper hillclimb cars too for it.

What a waste if they aint going to use the licence they should give it up. What is the point of an exclusive licence if you are not going to use it. This even worse than porsche-ea deal because at least ea used porsche rather than sitting on top of it.

Might be worth noting the GT500 doesn't come with the Ultimate edition. (So its not really ultimate)

For the offer price of £14.99 on the ps store (for the ultimate edition) is this now actually worth buying at that price point...

Bearing in mind that Dirt 2.0 is coming very soon and calling for my wallet...

I do understand that they are very different things though to be fair...

Your thoughts please

For the offer price of £14.99 on the ps store (for the ultimate edition) is this now actually worth buying at that price point...

Bearing in mind that Dirt 2.0 is coming very soon and calling for my wallet...

I do understand that they are very different things though to be fair...

Your thoughts please

In my opinion it's a great game, lots of content & definately worth it at this price.

Back