The Volvo 240 GLT Estate..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Racer28
  • 100 comments
  • 5,921 views
Mac_Powah
I got confused with the S80, not the 850. Sorry guys. IT's the S80 with 268 hp and AWD

The s80 has never got AWD yet.
 
GTJugend
The s80 has never got AWD yet.
Mac_Powah
I got confused with the S80, not the 850. Sorry guys. IT's the S80 with 268 hp and AWD


Correction...

The S80 T6 has never had an All-Wheel Drive system yet. The S80 2.5T has an available AWD system.
 
GTJugend
It has? Please show me, I'd like to know.

Give me one minute while I find a pic & link... :)

Volvo S80 2.5T AWD

113967.jpg
 
MrktMkr1986
Give me one minute while I find a pic & link... :)
Yeah, It's ok .. :)

Oh yeah. there was an S80 AWD.. Nice, Mrktmkr.
 
MrktMkr1986
Too late... already posted... :rolleyes:

What's up with the rolleyes? Keep them to yourselves. It's not like this is a competition..
 
GTJugend
What's up with the rolleyes? Keep them to yourselves. It's not like this is a competition..

Don't take it personal. You misunderstood. When you said "It's OK" I assumed that you meant "Don't bother". So when I did the rolleyes it was my way of saying "Damn I wasted my time." Am I wrong? If so I'll just take it off...
 
MrktMkr1986
Don't take it personal. You misunderstood. When you said "It's OK" I assumed that you meant "Don't bother". So when I did the rolleyes it was my way of saying "Damn I wasted my time." Am I wrong? If so I'll just take it off...

Oh, ok. sorry bout that.
 
Back