The Wagons Only Thread [Please See First Post!]

• Thread starter E RaK
  • 1,462 comments
Roo
9 second Mk1 Ford Cortina at Santa Pod last weekend:

_DSC7075 by GTP_Roo, on Flickr
Reminded me of this

1467901550-lotuscortinawagon.jpg

No pictures at the moment as on my phone but have just ordered a Seat Leon Sports Tourer FR 184. In metallic Apollo blue.
Got to wait until December for it to be built and delivered but proper looking forward to it arriving on my driveway.

By all means not an M3 or Scooby baiter but quick enough. And it is a company car after all. Lol.

No pictures at the moment as on my phone but have just ordered a Seat Leon Sports Tourer FR 184. In metallic Apollo blue.
Got to wait until December for it to be built and delivered but proper looking forward to it arriving on my driveway.

By all means not an M3 or Scooby baiter but quick enough. And it is a company car after all. Lol.

$_86.JPG

Nice. 👍

My aunt and uncle have one of those. Had a ride in it, and it's very comfortable and shifts pretty quickly for an estate. I like it a lot.

Back