The Wagons Only Thread [Please See First Post!]

• Thread starter E RaK
  • 1,462 comments
I like Tauruses now. That ride height really helps the body shape; I always thought the stock height was kinda funny.

My 2001 Bugeye
n62kqb.jpg

2liivsm.jpg

351a0q9.jpg

22m782.jpg

Kia Pride Wagon - reliable working car with larger trunk. Kia Pride in general has been one of the most affordable and recommended cars for people with tight budgets, sharing the pedestal with Punto Mk1.

Plenty of these can be found around Croatia in good condition. Unlike its twin Mazda 121, it can be bought as wagon or even 5-door hatchback, which is really convenient for bigger families.

00012289.JPG

iu

Kia Pride Wagon - reliable working car with larger trunk. Kia Pride in general has been one of the most affordable and recommended cars for people with tight budgets, sharing the pedestal with Punto Mk1.

Plenty of these can be found around Croatia in good condition. Unlike its twin Mazda 121, it can be bought as wagon or even 5-door hatchback, which is really convenient for bigger families.

00012289.JPG

iu

This could've easily gone in the You Learn Something New thread. Quite a successful operation, in truth.

Is it a wagon? I generally think of them as 5-door hatchbacks (which wagons tend to be, but it's like that saying: "Thumbs are fingers but not all fingers are thumbs."), but do Subaru enthusiasts consider them wagons?

As a Subaru freak, I can't stand how the new wrx and levorg how the mirror now comes of the door and there's that poxy little window in place of the old mirror location. Looks awful, for such an expensive looking car, just makes that part look cheap IMO. Just don't make cars like they used to, they have no soul about them IMO. Here's mine now with my new plates, pic taken by professional photographer at a Subaru meet. Also that's where a side mirror should sit, not on your door lol.
eqpetd.jpg

Last edited:
As a Subaru freak, I can't stand how the new wrx and levorg how the mirror now comes of the door and there's that poxy little window in place of the old mirror location. Looks awful, for such an expensive looking car, just makes that part look cheap IMO. Just don't make cars like they used to, they have no soul about them IMO. Here's mine now with my new plates, pic taken by professional photographer at a Subaru meet. Also that's where a side mirror should sit, not on your door lol.
eqpetd.jpg

Pedestrian impact laws can most likely be blamed for the mirror position. A lot of cars now have them on the door.

Switching from frameless to ordinary doors though is unforgivable.

eqpetd.jpg
I've always liked the mirror on the door from the 930 turbo. When the 964 came out(I think the 928 GTS4 and 968 ha them) I found those mirrors to be perfect.
images

Yeah but that's probably the only car that can pull it of, any other car it just looks wrong and cheap IMO. Least the Porsche doesn't have that rediculous window there like the new subarus have.

@VXR
So hard to find authentic bbs rims in Australia, many are fakes. I was going to get a set of bbs meshies but went with the ones I got now instead as I couldn't get the offset I want in bbs.

VXR
The spot lamps in the bumpers on the first two and the BBS wheels on the third. Do want.

Never was a big fan of the GT-B Limited fog lights. I definitely care for the wood interior inserts though.

EmfsrgC.jpg

Seems like the novelty would wear thin after a trip. One could have been the cruiser and the other a track weapon. If the trailer was a write off, then maybe I could see the owner wanting to keep it and making it a trailer.

Back