The Walking Dead *spoiler alert*TV 

• Thread starter slims
  • 859 comments
^That should have been 12. Which I really liked by the way. 2nd place after the Rick centric one

I would agree to it being a pretty impressive episode. Felt a little confused at first when I saw the three graves and baby shoes... But I'm guessing Judith is on Tyreese's backpack thing. So what is in the third grave? :confused:

Very emotional episode really, and the girls really did seem loopy at times. But how did the baby die?!?!? Was fine before.

Last edited:
Lol @Gedi69, I didn't know you watched TWD. :) indeed, that was an interesting episode.
At first I thought I was dreaming, but then I remembered that I couldn't even think of something that twisted and terrible if I tried.

I knew the previous grave was from the family to previously occupy the house but I didn't see the baby with them, thanks for clearing that up. 👍

That said, still a great episode, can't stress that enough.
The only complaint I had was regarding how predictable it became after a certain point... Why or how you ask...

Because literature.

george-lennie-1.jpg

(yes I know that's a movie picture but believe it or not, it was a book first ;) ). :lol: :sly:

@Kent They bumped up the bleakness a couple of notches compared to OMaM. Pretty grim even for this series.

But what happened in the end wasn't much of a surprise considering how Lizzie was the TV equivalent of Ben in the comics. And even after making it clear she had serious issues and a twisted idea of what "change" should be, Carol and Tyreese still wandered off leaving the kids on their own. Of course they'd return to something tragic.

But for someone only startig to read them, i was well surprised she was that demented to so that to her own sister, even if it was to prove a point. Such a closed minded kid, must be christian.

Im glad they've split them all up, they can focus on individuals and also bring in a few more characters. And going from one story to another does seem to be working as you know you want them all to meet at the sanctuary.

An interesting episode... Feels like Daryl's getting himself deeper into a group he really shouldn't stick with. I'm sure everyone knew that from the start, but something about it almost feels like Joe's group would do something like hunt him down if he left them or something. Might just be me, but it feels like something like that is possible. Also...Rick being mentioned as "fecal matter." Can only wonder if they'll show what happened to Beth in the finale.

Also hoping that things will eventually turn out well with Maggie and Tara. I quite like Tara and it would be a shame if something went wrong when Maggie found out the truth about where Tara came from.

I haven't watched this show since the second episode of S4 that focused on the Governor taking over that little group, and I watched the scene where the tank invades the Prison?

Does it get better after that? I've really become disillusioned with the show since. I won't even list the reasons why that tank was so damn stupid...

I'd say it's improved simply because they're finally no longer confined to that damn prison for an entire season again.

The first three episodes after they escape did a decent job of setting up each splinter group, with each one having their own set of strengths and weaknesses. The two episodes after that are very slow in terms of pacing and I didn't find them enjoyable to watch apart from one brief moment with Daryl and Beth, but the episode before last was such a powerful and stark moment in the series - and answers a few lingering questions - that it stands as one good reason to continue watching.

I have no idea what last Sunday's episode was like though. I've waited until later in the week for the past month before freeing up an hour to watch it.

Nothing on the finale then? I thought the last 3 episodes were stronger after that brief lull partway through this half of the season. And it does leave me wanting season 5 to arrive sooner rather than later.

Spoilers below...

Rick going from doing very little to animalistic badass as soon as Joe's men showed up was fun to watch, as brutal as those scenes were. And I don't think this episode needed post-season 3 flashbacks to show how much Rick's changed. Going from gun-shunning peacemaker to action man again since the start of S4 and now. Even then, it's nowhere near as startling as the change he's gone through since episode 1.

As for the Terminus folk, they're almost definitely the Hunters with Gareth in place of Chris. Adding in a few references to cannibalism here and there gives weight to it ("More people become a part of us, we get stronger", what looked like human bones thrown in a heap in one of the courtyards, etc). Plus I get a feeling that Beth was shouting from inside one of the containers Rick and the others passed during their attempt to escape.

Also, does anyone believe the theory that Carol and Tyreese's timeline when we last saw them was at a point where it overlaps with season 5? And that the smoke plume they saw from the house wasn't the cabin Daryl and Beth set fire to, but Terminus being razed by Rick and the others? Someone even pointed out that one of the burnt walkers looked like Gareth

Taught the finale was great. The Rick Joe scene was awesome.

I don't think Beth was in those containers, First I taught it was the other group. I think Beth is with the pastor from the comics. Maybe Tyrese and Carol will first go down "that road" and later help Rick. But yeah there were people in those containers.

Your "burning in the woods", idk. Could be though.

My burning question is, who will die in the canibalist camp?

Ohh and they better don't touch Beth or Daryl :lol:, it's the 2 caracters apart from Gleen and Maggie I actually care about.
Rick is cool as is Michonne, but Rick and Carl are "untouchable" and I think Michonne is somehow save too for the moment. Hell there is nobody in the group I wanna see die :lol:

So long till it picks up again. Can't wait for the spin off to hit

Back