The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
IMG-20170615-WA0005.jpg

Not sure if it's accurate but...
30-40°C and %73 Humidity.

It's going to be hot. More than 30°C in a couple of days.

I have been asking myself, should I or shouldn't I install an airco system?

images.duckduckgo.com_zpseafmox59.gif

Yesterady, it was almost 35°C in the shade on my car's t° gauge thing. Today it's going to be the same blistering hot special kind of heat weather.

That's 92°F in the shade, I think. No? :P

Sadly the UK's roasting weather is coming to an end tomorrow, good while it lasted. Got into the low 30's.

Funny how unions were saying it's too hot to work. This is nothing compared to some countries!

That's 92°F in the shade, I think. No? :P
I went out on my balcony last night at nearly 10pm to get into my outside storage closet and it was still 100*F. I'd rather have your 92 in the shade.

And today we're already over that mark.

19225844_1345227955559056_3475379238880243358_n.png

That's hot, really hot. :scared:

But ...... some years ago, I talked to an African guy and he said that the summers in this part of the world are less bearable than what he was use to in Africa. Even more, he said that the nights were even worse. He had trouble sleeping at night. Not in Africa though were he slept like a baby :P.
When friends of mine go on holiday to Spain, Italy, Greece or even North Africa, they say that the heat in Southern Europe is more bearable than in the nothern hemisphere.

A €25 fine for whom get caught wasting tap water. Hot, drought, no rain etc is the cause for this temporary rule/law thing ... . Luckily for me i'm well adatpted to warm weather like this. Only problem, I don't like cold and freezing temperatures.

Currently 32°C with lowest being 30°C and highest of 39°C. There were some light wind as well that helped calm down the heat for me.

76°F here and currently partly cloudy. Rained earlier though and may rain again. All I care is that it doesn't rain tomorrow since I'll be going to the NHRA Summit Equipment Nationals for qualifying day 2 tomorrow ( doesn't look like it will be thankfully).

I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow so, naturally, it's cold and rainy for the next few days. :irked:

It feels like October right now. Currently 57°F with a breeze and mostly cloudy skies.

TB
I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow so, naturally, it's cold and rainy for the next few days. :irked:

So I have you to blame because it's cold and rainy here...
I shall send you snow.

It feels like October right now. Currently 57°F with a breeze and mostly cloudy skies.

It was like that today here too. But we had rain.

Funny how unions were saying it's too hot to work. This is nothing compared to some countries!

Most afternoons here hover around the mid 30's and our classrooms have no AC, only fans.

I have to laugh at FB post complaining about the UK heat when most of the tropics are permanently hot. It's 30° now and I haven't even had breakfast yet before my morning bike ride.

Back